GreenNV build journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenNV build journal

First time I met everyone one month after getting my car. Met everyone at Portillo's for lunch in bloomingdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that really sucks...........but that's the coolest thing I've ever seen

The Larry showed up from picking up his car from Showstoppers and of course that got the ball rolling. Took it my best friend Scott and we took it apart.

Comment

Then prepped it, laid out the stripes and started painting old school "SS" emblem for heritage grille

Comment

Then I got the itch after meeting up for the last "Hooters " run last fall. I started buying parts from other members cars. Exhaust from Randy, cai from Plesha, chrome intake from Gman.ordered engine covers from Roto-fab (thanks chi-town!) and a carbon fiber intake cover. Prepped and painted themthen got it all together for FLP dyno day to make some pulls then took it to the track and made some runs

Comment

Then , well let's just say I wanted to be different I told Scott not to get too close to that intake ! took car apart for something special and started rebuilding. then we ended up with this

Comment

Damn those stripes get show up well now. BTW. Tell Scott i said hi. Havent seen him in awhile.
            Checkout our full line of 5th Gen Camaro Underhood Accessories.
            sigpic
            www.showstopperaccessories.com
            Be a fan of Showstopper Accessories on Facebook!

Comment

An underhood mirror kit would look cool with that set up.

Like this:

Comment

Thanks Pete. That mirror is cool. Not sure how well it would hold up under every day driving

Comment

Originally posted by greennv View Post
                  Thanks Pete. That mirror is cool. Not sure how well it would hold up under every day driving

'tis mirrored stainless.. Wax on, wax off!

Comment

Hhmm would that start being a little " over the top"?Lol . I don't have as deep pockets as Bill !

Comment

Hhmm would that start being a little " over the top"?Lol . I don't have as deep pockets as Bill !

Dunno, but having the reverse hood begs for something on the underside, too... You know it never ends...

Comment

Yes indeed it never ends

Comment

Its not too bad priced..when I'm next to my laptop I'll PM you the link. I actually thought about it myself doing a reverse hood, but I have yet to bling out my engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

New mod in the works
                            Checkout our full line of 5th Gen Camaro Underhood Accessories.
                            sigpic
                            www.showstopperaccessories.com
                            Be a fan of Showstopper Accessories on Facebook!

Comment

Ok so I went to Gmans Deerfield tire and had a 1inch hotchkis lowering springs installed.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366488925.655246.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366488945.574434.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366488964.313572.jpg
                              What to do next ?

Comment

Working...
                              X