Welcome back to the new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back to the new website

Hello everyone ! Well its been a very tough journey this past several months. The website had issues and we had a very difficult time getting it back up and running. We are very sorry about that. Little by little we will be tweaking the new look of the website. It will take awhile. I am just so happy that ALex our computer guru was ale to work with the program people and the Host to get most of it back online. He was working very hard at it and deserves all our thanks !

Hopefully the facebook link will be up soon as well as the countdown clock.

I am getting ready to plan some events in the next week or two I should have some things posted to get the season rolling along.

Thank you all for being very patient. Unfortunately, I was preoccupied as well the last three months and did not have the time to devote to the site. Those of you that know me, know that this club is very important to me and I try and give it the attention it deserves. My time was scarce the last three months with medical emergencies for several immediate family members, daily medical caregiving, and a funeral last month. But now

I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING SOME FUN THIS SEASON WITH MY CAR BUDDIES !
Working...
X