Anticharger's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anticharger's Journal

I picked up the camaro march 13, 2010 with only 4 miles on it. It only took a few weeks before the modding began.

The first mod was a street scene spoiler.

Next was the SS wheels and RK sport front valence

Then came the performance SLP loudmouth 1 and Injen CAI

After the way the car was coming together I decide to put on the RS headlights and heritage grille.

Next I installed front fog lights with AAC halo, Show Stopper side markers, swaped spoilers with a New RK sport spoiler, LED Plate light, Roof painted gloss black, Rear blackout ( Taillights, Bezel, Emblem removed, surrounding area painted flat black).

2010 Camaro LS. SLP loudmouth Exhaust with custom piping, Custom Benchmark tuning turbo kit 1of1, SS front bumper
    with ACS ports, RS Headlights,Painted camaro lettering, Black headlight area.GM heritage Grille, Custom blue lighted
    engine bay, black SS rims and tires, Showstopper Sidemarker, RK sport Spoiler,LED dome & plate light, Rear blacked out
    painted matte black, Roof painted gloss black.

A little vist to ShowStoppers

Hooters visit

My first place win at the strats

2010 Camaro LS. SLP loudmouth Exhaust with custom piping, Custom Benchmark tuning turbo kit 1of1, SS front bumper
    with ACS ports, RS Headlights,Painted camaro lettering, Black headlight area.GM heritage Grille, Custom blue lighted
    engine bay, black SS rims and tires, Showstopper Sidemarker, RK sport Spoiler,LED dome & plate light, Rear blacked out

Comment

So having the car sit for the winter I wanted more power and to truly have a unique camaro so i decide to put a turbo. The build took around 7 months to complete. All the work was done by Benchmark Tuning.

First time on a dyno made around 206 RWHP thanks to the Rev limiter.

Yes it is Big!

Let the build begin

Comment

Making more power to the motor than stock and all that weight up front the stock motor mounts could not handle it. Pfadt racing motor mounts.

After getting the tuning started on 5 psi of boost it made around 325 RWHP at only 4k RPMs. Vince was so amazed at how much air flow was being created he had a hard time tuning it to run because there wasn't enough fuel being delivered. Since then I uped the bost to around 5.5 Psi and it is making around 350RWHP at around 5k RPMs.

Comment

This car is fun to drive it feels like a V6 until you past the 3k RPM mark and the beast turns on.

With all this power I wanted to car to look more aggressive so I called Pete and asked what I should do, this is what happen. SS front bumper with ACS T3 ports. Also around the headlights its painted flat black

That's all for now Thank You for looking

Comment

RSVP for future mods.

Comment

doesn't get any better than a turbo SIM

Congrats on such awesome car Walter,
              |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
              |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

T3 stripes would make this camaro look bad ass in my opinion. Good job so far. Can't even tell it was an LS. Are you going to upgrade your brakes?

Comment

Thank you, im not sure about T3 stripes I dont think it will go good with the roof painted black, I might do a SS brembo upgrade.

Comment

Looking good Walter have you taken it to the track yet? I agree the T3 stripes wouldn't look very good. I do think the Brembo brake upgrade is a must.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not yet. Thanks
                      Originally posted by CAMARO SS View Post
                      Looking good Walter have you taken it to the track yet? I agree the T3 stripes wouldn't look very good. I do think the Brembo brake upgrade is a must.

Comment

I think a big chin hood will look awesome
                        Checkout our full line of 5th Gen Camaro Underhood Accessories.
                        sigpic
                        www.showstopperaccessories.com
                        Be a fan of Showstopper Accessories on Facebook!

Comment

I'm wondering where you got your RS headlight and how much they cost you. Wanted to say your car looks awesome and I think we even work close to each other because if I'm not mistaken i pass your work every time i got to mine

Comment

Big thanks to Navyblueburnout for the help plasti dipping the rims.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X