Altma's Evil Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxantichargerxX View Post
    Not to many shops in are area will touch the LLT, (I've checked). I just don't trust someone learning to tune on my car, since all the tables are not in the system yet, and the tables are different than the LS Series.
    you're a totally different monster being boosted.

But an NA car doesn't need as many "tables"

I have HP Tuners and have been tuning my own car for a few months now. And have helped a few others with their tunes too. I am by no means an expert. But i have learned a lot.

Anyone with an LLT that woukd let me scan their cars (it's free and doesn't change anything) I will gladly take a look and see what might be missing.

The most difficult part about the LLTs are their fuel systems. But a simple adjustment for an intake and exhaust on an NA car doesn't require access to much.

Just my $0.02

sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk... that eoukd explain any errora

Comment

I can still unlock the power with IPF Rob. I also have HP Tuners that I use on the Corvette too. Let me know if I can help you out at all.

Comment

Went out to Showstoppers this morning for a nice little mod. Quad exhaust tips.

*** Signature Under Construction ***

Comment

I saw you pull in. Just left Pete's and was using vacuum at the car wash.
          2012 VR 1LT RS
          Custom 45th Anniversary stripes
          Flow Master Axle Back
          Some Lighting Mods
          REDHOT12

Comment

Fun little upgrade to my interior I completed this weekend: Gen5DIY Mylink upgrade. Went in really easy - no issues with the install. Everything works perfectly. I even think the sound sounds better. I still have to hook up the backup camera, but the RCA jack is all run and installed, just need to install the camera, and run the wire. Shouldn't be TOO hard. One of these days I'll get to it.

*** Signature Under Construction ***

Comment

Working...
            X