Error Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Code

the other day on my way to Volo my CEL came on. After contacting OnStar I was told that it was a P2177 & P2179, that banks 1 & 2 were running lean. I have a K &N CAI on the the car, but it has been on the car for over 500 miles. I have read that the K & N CAI have had this problem. I have tightened all of the clamps ad screws, reset the code with a hand held scanner. Since I did that last night the CEL has not come back on, but as a precaution I took out the mass air flow sensor and cleaned it with so mass air flow sensor cleaner. Has anyone else run into this issue? If so any ideas if this will work, or will I have to get a CAI from another company?
    sigpic
    2011 1LT/RS
    Transformers Special Edition
    Trifecta Performance Custom Tune
    SLP Blackwing Cold-Air Induction Package
    Gibson Muscle Car Axle Back Exhaust System

I've read that about the K&N, too, but at least one person that had the issue, the breather tube was loose

Comment

i have the k&n and i have no cel and i've put 4k on it
      2010 VICTORY RED LS
      k&n cai,
      borla catback exhaust,pedastal spoiler
      trifecta tune,doug thorley headers, v-max black ice-olator,hid headlights and fogs
      plus all the other crap

Comment

I've had all the lights you speak of with my K&N. I just clear them every 100 miles or so. It's been two years since I got it. 50000 miles. Still runs.
        sigpic

Comment

So no problems? Well if that is the case then I won't really worry about it.
          sigpic
          2011 1LT/RS
          Transformers Special Edition
          Trifecta Performance Custom Tune
          SLP Blackwing Cold-Air Induction Package
          Gibson Muscle Car Axle Back Exhaust System

Comment

Working...
          X