1LE's hitting the used market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1LE's hitting the used market

just fyi for those that usually buy/consider used. took a drive to a chevy dealer in sandwich, IL the other day with a coworker who is considering a camaro. they have a black '13 1LE on the lot with about 10k mi that we found on cars dot com. my coworker of course did most of the test drive but i drove briefly and it did handle nice. i almost wanted to go back home and drag mine out of storage t see about a trade but my wife said no way since i would lose too much on mine.

i would also venture to say the black 10 spoke wheels they offer on the
    1LE/ZL1 have got to be some of the best looking wheels ever....that being said i call first crack at the wheels if someone on here trades up to the 1LE and wants different wheels.....i have cash and/+ trades forgestar f14's or(benelli m-4, glock, springfield, rock river etc)...

josh

Originally posted by cpdss View Post
    just fyi for those that usually buy/consider used. took a drive to a chevy dealer in sandwich, IL the other day with a coworker who is considering a camaro. they have a black '13 1LE on the lot with about 10k mi that we found on cars dot com. my coworker of course did most of the test drive but i drove briefly and it did handle nice. i almost wanted to go back home and drag mine out of storage t see about a trade but my wife said no way since i would lose too much on mine.

1LE/ZL1 have got to be some of the best looking wheels ever....that being said i call first crack at the wheels if someone on here trades up to the 1LE and wants different wheels.....i have cash and/+ trades forgestar f14's or(benelli m-4, glock, springfield, rock river etc)...

josh

What was the asking price on it?
    2012 45th AE 2SS
    CAI intake
    Dynatech 1 7/8 LT (installed soon)
    SOLO mach XL catback

Comment

Originally posted by steveo9043 View Post
      What was the asking price on it?
      around 35. my coworker didn't sit down with them to haggle about price because he also wants to look at a challenger 392 he found and a couple c6's. i don't think he really knows what he wants. this was a great first car to look at though.

Comment

Tell your friend I will work him a sweet deal on a very fast SS!!

Comment

around 35. my coworker didn't sit down with them to haggle about price because he also wants to look at a challenger 392 he found and a couple c6's. i don't think he really knows what he wants. this was a great first car to look at though.
          Hmmmm wonder if they will do an even trade! NAHHH can't get rid of the 45th.... Well maybe lol
          2012 45th AE 2SS
          CAI intake
          Dynatech 1 7/8 LT (installed soon)
          SOLO mach XL catback

Comment

Originally posted by 1stGM View Post
            Tell your friend I will work him a sweet deal on a very fast SS!!
            i already tried to sell him mine he loves how mine looks and sounds with the cam etc(although yours is faster) but he wants a warrantied new used car. i even pointed out that my car only has 5k miles and the 1LE had
            10k....he didn't bite.

Comment

josh
              They'll weigh a bit more, but there will be replicas of those 1LE wheels soon

Comment

i already tried to sell him mine he loves how mine looks and sounds with the cam etc(although yours is faster) but he wants a warrantied new used car. i even pointed out that my car only has 5k miles and the 1LE had
                10k....he didn't bite.
                I've said many times, your car is one the best looking AND sounding Camaro's out there. If I was in the market for a used Maro, yours would be a sweet find. Tell your friend that fastfreddie said he's crazy not to buy yours!
                sigpic
                2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by fastfreddie View Post
                  I've said many times, your car is one the best looking AND sounding Camaro's out there. If I was in the market for a used Maro, yours would be a sweet find. Tell your friend that fastfreddie said he's crazy not to buy yours!
                  Thanks Freddie. You always have good things to say. I love your car. Did you sell that T/A yet?? I want to see what you have in store for that camaro of yours.

Comment

$36,999 gets you a new one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Freddie. You always have good things to say. I love your car. Did you sell that T/A yet?? I want to see what you have in store for that camaro of yours.
                      Nope, the T/A is tucked away right next to Inferno. I haven't really tried to sell it other than mention it here on the forum. I'll probably wait until spring to advertise.

I'm starting to think about this years mods, so we'll see. Would love a Cam like yours or a Supercharger, but I'm not ready to start down the performance road just yet.
                      sigpic
                      2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                      Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Working...
                      X