Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowmaster Outlaw Axle-Back

Are any of you guys using these? I'm currently using the Legato but other then that, I'm stock exhaust.

I'd like to hear from those what their experience is.

My Legatos sound is great at idle, and gives a nice tone while accelerating up to second gear, but after that, it's as quiet as the stock... and no drone.. I do like my sound but I'd like to have a little more...and I'm hoping the Outlaw will help with that...

*side note* I would consider their American Thunder series but they don't have them for verts.

joe...
    2015 2SS/RS Vert Comm. Edition/Indy Family Festival
    ARH LTH/HFC, RDP Tune, Legato Mufflers, K&N Blackhawk CAI, Bigworm Blackout kit, Phantom Grills

On our vert we went with Nickey AR headers with high flow cats with 3 inch chambered stainless steel pipes. No mufflers. We love the ways she sounds
    Hope this helped

Comment

Thanks for the input.
      ARH LTH/HFC, RDP Tune, Legato Mufflers, K&N Blackhawk CAI, Bigworm Blackout kit, Phantom Grills

Comment

I might go with Muffler Delete.....

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that I did do the muffler delete. I'm still stock other then the muffler removal. Its much louder then before (of course) with a nice tone but it's not at all loud... At some point, I think I'll replace that huge resonator but I'm guessing that I'll need to put my old mufflers back on.

joe...

Comment

Muffler delete works great for us not to loud either...
            Last edited by Indyfestival15; 05-01-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X