No announcement yet.

Long Tube Headers and hi-flow cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going the ARH Headers, cats, x and mid pipe system and then having the headers done by Jet-Hot Ceramics coating done to them...Seems that everyone is having good deals right now so I'll be purchasing everything now and waiting until spring to install....

joe...
    2015 2SS/RS Vert Comm. Edition/Indy Family Festival
    ARH LTH/HFC, RDP Tune, Legato Mufflers, K&N Blackhawk CAI, Bigworm Blackout kit, Phantom Grills

Comment

Originally posted by litle88 View Post
      Lol someone likes editing my posts. ***128580;
      no one edited your post, those numbers appear if you dont have the settings correct on your phone or laptop when you use apostrophies, there is a setting that has to be changed with auto correct or auto spell on your phone . We are still trying to get a work around to that on our end to help some of you out with that problem on your end. SORRY

Comment

Thank you for the Kind words Lawdog.

There is more to "total cost" than just the price of parts and as a general rule, we do not install parts which we do not sell or which are brought in by the customer.

I don't think you will find too many people who have established a relationship with us, which are unhappy with the overall results. The vast majority of our business is from prior Customers.

One of the great things about Chicago Land is that we all have lots of options.

American Racing Headers is one of the top brands in the industry and they make our NicKey Edition Headers, exclusively for us. We performed engine dyno testing and fitment on 5th and 6th gens for them as well as provided other pertinent feedback to the company.

One of the features on the NicKey Edition header is the band clamp, which was initially only used for by us and is now an option vs the std. slip fit. We prefer this to the slip fit and recomend it every time......there is more, like the composite gaskets which we introduced etc.......... The only thing better than ARH is a custom set of hand fabricated headers which we do build but are very time consuming and costly.

Best wishes for a successful build.

Comment

Originally posted by NicKey View Post
          Thank you for the Kind words Lawdog.

There is more to "total cost" than just the price of parts and as a general rule, we do not install parts which we do not sell or which are brought in by the customer.

I don't think you will find too many people who have established a relationship with us, which are unhappy with the overall results. The vast majority of our business is from prior Customers.

One of the great things about Chicago Land is that we all have lots of options.

American Racing Headers is one of the top brands in the industry and they make our NicKey Edition Headers, exclusively for us. We performed engine dyno testing and fitment on 5th and 6th gens for them as well as provided other pertinent feedback to the company.

One of the features on the NicKey Edition header is the band clamp, which was initially only used for by us and is now an option vs the std. slip fit. We prefer this to the slip fit and recomend it every time......there is more, like the composite gaskets which we introduced etc.......... The only thing better than ARH is a custom set of hand fabricated headers which we do build but are very time consuming and costly.

Best wishes for a successful build.

Nickeys was my first choice, for many reasons including them being a one-stop shop for everything I wanted done. Unfortunately, I'm on a beer budget and the different in price was significant enough to make me go the route I am.

joe...
          ARH LTH/HFC, RDP Tune, Legato Mufflers, K&N Blackhawk CAI, Bigworm Blackout kit, Phantom Grills

Comment

Originally posted by godwentpunk View Post
            Nickeys was my first choice, for many reasons including them being a one-stop shop for everything I wanted done. Unfortunately, I'm on a beer budget and the different in price was significant enough to make me go the route I am.

joe...
            Who ended up doing the install and tune? I'm looking to go the same route within the next month

Comment

I will be going with Straightline here in Joliet/NewLenox. My emissions expires at the end of the month so I'm going to get an extension and then get my emissions passed with my old setup... sometime in later April, I'll be getting the work done. They were for the installation part very reasonable.

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by godwentpunk View Post
                I will be going with Straightline here in Joliet/NewLenox. My emissions expires at the end of the month so I'm going to get an extension and then get my emissions passed with my old setup... sometime in later April, I'll be getting the work done. They were for the installation part very reasonable.

joe...
                Nice, keep us posted. I think I'm going with Straightline as well. Theyre going to be at WOW so Im going to try and talk with them then.

Comment

I just stopped in Straightline today and talked to them a bit about my build. They were really nice and took the time with me to make sure they answered all of my questions. It looks like I'll be getting my mods done in about 2 weeks... I can't wait.

btw, if you google them, the Cherry Hill address is incorrect. The address listed under their FB is correct off Schoolhouse Road in New Lenox.

joe...

Comment

Here is a before/after video

Comment

Working...
                    X