Audio Upgrade Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Upgrade Complete

Phoenix Gold i-Series 800 Watt Amplifier / Subwoofer Sound Package.

Started this before my first vacation getaway, and finished in between my two vacations. Supposed to be a 1-2 hour plug and play install. Took me more like 10 hours, mostly because I have no experience with trim work inside a car. Had to pull apart the center console, the dash, all the trim pieces from the front to the back along one side, and the entire trunk area. Removed the stock Amp and replaced with the Phoenix Gold Amp. All the wiring harnesses are included so that part is plug and play. There is a single 10" sub included and the amp mounts to that sub box. The remote can be mounted on the dash, or in the center console and shows voltage and temperature information, allows subwoofer level adjustment, 6 ready to go presets, 6 user custom presets, listening position, etc. The power harness is fused between the battery and the amp. All in all, a nice package if you want a little extra thump and power and want something designed specifically to go with the stock speakers.

I've heard good things about their gear. Bet it sounds really good.

Vacation....not sure what that is...
    sigpic
    2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
    Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFastFreddie View Post
      I've heard good things about their gear. Bet it sounds really good.

Vacation....not sure what that is...
      It does sound good.

One week in Wisconsin and then one week in Ontario. First time ever out of the country.

Comment

Working...
      X