2017 ZL1 test drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 ZL1 test drive

Drove a 2017 ZL1 over the weekend, its fast and smooth but it didn't compel me to want to trade my '13 ZL1 for it. I still can't get past the tight cabinet area in the 6th gens. But..... I did drive a new Z06 and it was the sh$t!
    2013 AGM M6 ZL1
    sigpic
    life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

You'd look good in a Z06!
    Well at least, better.

Comment

Is that because all you would see of me is a blur as I hauled ass past you?
      2013 AGM M6 ZL1
      sigpic
      life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Test drove a C7 Z06 christmas the year they came out and then a C7 Z07 the following spring.

C7Z was def the preferred one for me. The C7Z07 with the CCB and tighter suspension just wasn't something I was in to. I don't want to pay for replacement CCB and PSCup2 tires. Also, the wickerbill on the Z07 is annoying in the rear view with that trapezoid window. It doesn't seem like it would block a lot, but it does. Even the Stage 2 with those wing end caps as some rear mirror visibility issues. Though, the interior was very nice -- considering at the time I still have my 2012 Grand Sport. Was a huge step up in that department.

My '17 ZL1 has a TPW of 4/10, so I should have it by middle end of April -- assuming no issues with it.

Did you test drive an M6 or the A10 variant?

Comment

2017 ZL1 test drive

Camaros are cooler than Corvettes

End of story
          sigpic

Comment

Wiki
            I drove the m6 ZL1.....Currie motors will have 2 automatics within the next 2 weeks, 1 gray and one blue. the z06 I drove had the zo7 package which I also would not be interested in if I were to get one.

Kelly
            You may not say that if you drove a Z06!
            2013 AGM M6 ZL1
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X