Digital octopus CC-1015 NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital octopus CC-1015 NEW

I have a brand new digital octopus touch screen head unit for the 2010-2015 camaro, never installed, comes with all the bells and whistles, (rear camera, dash camera etc etc) I pay almost $800 last year before winter, was going to install this summer but the Engine on my cobra spun a bearing and now I need to add to the engine funds, I'm asking $700 pick up at/or near joliet Illinois,
    just for reference, I am a founder member of this site, I was the first member registered, I served as a secretary for a few years on this site

This product is sold out at the moment not sure when it will be back, well my loss your gain

Android radio for 2010 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro, Camaro, 2010 Camaro, 2011 Camaro, 2012 Camaro, 2013 Camaro, 2014 Camaro, Apple Carplay, Android auto, Digital octopus
    Attached Files
    |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
    |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Originally posted by svtjackal View Post
    I have a brand new digital octopus touch screen head unit for the 2010-2015 camaro, never installed, comes with all the bells and whistles, (rear camera, dash camera etc etc) I pay almost $800 last year before winter, was going to install this summer but the Engine on my cobra spun a bearing and now I need to add to the engine funds, I'm asking $700 pick up at/or near joliet Illinois,
    just for reference, I am a founder member of this site, I was the first member registered, I served as a secretary for a few years on this site

This product is sold out at the moment not sure when it will be back, well my loss your gain

www.digitaloctopusradio.com
    must be an Imposter ! Hehe
    Nice to hear from you buddy !
    Come around more often this year when we get rolling in the warmer weather .

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
      must be an Imposter ! Hehe
      Nice to hear from you buddy !
      Come around more often this year when we get rolling in the warmer weather .
      Good to hear you too Bill, will try this summer,

Comment

Originally posted by svtjackal View Post
        i have a brand new digital octopus touch screen head unit for the 2010-2015 camaro, never installed, comes with all the bells and whistles, (rear camera, dash camera etc etc) i pay almost $800 last year before winter, was going to install this summer but the engine on my cobra spun a bearing and now i need to add to the engine funds, i'm asking $700 pick up at/or near joliet illinois,
        just for reference, i am a founder member of this site, i was the first member registered, i served as a secretary for a few years on this site

this product is sold out at the moment not sure when it will be back, well my loss your gain

www.digitaloctopusradio.com

$650
        Attached Files

Comment

That is a sweet deal !

Comment

Sold, thanks guys, hope to see you soon

Comment

Working...
            X