This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5G Gear Store!

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of the C5G Gear store!

chicago, camaro, 5th gen, 6th gen, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016C5G, CNG,cafepress

We have started with a nice selection of merchandise with various logos and colors.

Current promo...

Let us know if you would like to see something special and we will try to get it taken care of.
    Last edited by Lawdog; 09-13-2017, 10:19 PM.

Cool, placing a order right now can't beat those discounts.
    |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
    |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

I caught a link on FB, very cool.

Comment

Awesome!

Can a black non-hoodie men's sweatshirt be added? The only ones there now are ash grey and white...

are the 'old' polo's/hats etc still available (they're embroidered, right?)

Was there a manufacturing reason why the CafePress polo's have the circle 'shadow' on them, but the t-shirts, etc don't? just curious.

I'll be forwarding the store link off to the family for Christmas gifts!
        Last edited by Toasty; 11-26-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Added!

Should be.

That shadow look is their embroidery-like product called Infinistitch.
          Last edited by TonyNo; 11-26-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by priz23 View Post
            I caught a link on FB, very cool.
            You are welcome,

LOL, J.K.
            |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
            |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyNo View Post
              Added!

That shadow look is their embroidery-like product called Infinistitch.
              Not so sure about the big gray circles on the polos, the rest of the stuff looks great. Got to figure out where I need a clock now.

Comment

Any tricks to using the 15% discount code? Its telling me the code is invalid. I have an order of $70.

Comment

The codes below were only for Black Friday.
                  $25 OFF$100 LIONS
                  $15 OFF$75 TIGERS
                  $10 OFF$50 BEARS

Try TELL15 I called Cafe Press directly and they told me this code will be valid until December 15th. 15% off on orders over $50.00

If you have questions regarding using this coupon I would call Cafe Press Directly at 1-877-809-1659

Comment

Originally posted by priz23 View Post
                    Not so sure about the big gray circles on the polos, the rest of the stuff looks great.
                    That is a problem. Trying to match the background of the "patch" to the garment. Better to use a different color. That is what I tried to do with the green and yellow on the jackets.

Comment

Ok... I just ordered from this sight and the promotion code of TELL15 did not work. I called CafePress and asked what was wrong with the promotion code. They could not figure it out.

I provided them with my shopping cart number and they processed my order over the phone and applied 20% off of my order!!!!

So I recommend that after you make your final selections. Go to your shopping cart and then call Cafe Press directly and they will apply the promotion. Their number is 1-877-809-1659 Prompt 1

Good Shopping!!!

Comment

Order you c5g merchandise today and do some x-mas shopping from the comfort of your own home!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyNo View Post
                          That is a problem. Trying to match the background of the "patch" to the garment. Better to use a different color. That is what I tried to do with the green and yellow on the jackets.

I assume what you are getting at is that the infinistitch option requires a round 'embroidered' area, hence the reverse logo, instead of trying to match the stitching to the shirt color.

Comment

That's it.

Comment

I just ordered a jacket. Cafe Press has a 30 day return policy. I am interested in seeing it

Comment

Working...
                              X