X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dues ! MEMBERSHIP ! And EVENTS !

please remember it is easy to pay your dues at Paypal@Chicago5thgen.com
    your support is important and goes a long way to provide a quality website and club for your entertainment. For less then the cost of a double date at a movie, you get a whole year of entertainment !
    Last edited by Lawdog; 05-09-2019, 10:53 PM.

I think I joined and paid in June 2015 or something like that. When are dues actually due? I want to make sure I'm paying on time.

Comment

Dues that you pay are good for one year from when you paid. So if you paid in June, your dues would be due in June again. you should receive an automatic email notice to remind you about your dues if the club has your email address.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
        please remember it is easy to pay your dues at Paypal@Chicago5thgen.com
        your support is important and goes a long way to provide a quality website and club for your entertainment. For less then the cost of a double date at a movie, you get a whole year of entertainment !
        What he said !

AND

make sure you show up at an Event soon so you can enjoy what the club has to offer.

Comment

Okay boys and girls, in case you missed out, its hard to believe but
          Showstoppers Open House is going to be our 10th successful event this year.
          Where have you been for the last TEN Events.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE remember to renew your dues.

It costs money to run the website and to advertise in the community and provide events for you to attend !

Your $ 30.00 is a HUGE help and does matter to accomplish this endeavor.

As we determine what to do and not to do next year in formulating a schedule, we always have an eye on the budget.

THANKS !!!

Comment

Hey Boys and Girls, when you renew your dues could you send me a private message and tell me what your email address is so I can make sure the program changes you to a Full member correctly
              I sometimes cant put the screen name with the email and have to ask
              WHO IS THAT?
              SORRY !!
              And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RENEWING YOUR DUES, IT REALLY REALLY MEANS ALOT and Helps to keep things going.
              Lawdog
              aka
              Bill

Comment

At Chicagoland Camaro Club/C5G/CNG we reward you for participation ! We make sure that if you participate, you will enjoy your investment in time and money, Simply put, we strive to plan events and cruises that are not only fun for all who participate but also provide a return on your investment. If you have participated in any of our events this year, you will know the value of a C5G membership. Discounts on events, free BBQ's, Free holiday parties, door prizes, raffles, ect. We work hard here to give back to our members.
                So please, take the time to participate in a few events each year. Its YOUR club and it will be as enjoyable as you make it!
                If you have not paid your $ 30 annual dues, please take the time to do so as well. It may seem like a small amount for a year of fun, food and festivities but it really makes a tremendous difference .
                We are working on next years schedule already so if you have ideas please let me know.
                Next year will be bigger then ever !

Comment

Thank you Lawdog for putting together a fun season, I know the weather didn***8217;t always corporate and things had to be move around which caused problem with other plans people had. But. We had a fun filled season and looking for a fun 2020 season.

Comment

Working...
                  X