Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble With The Website or signing up or renewing Membership ?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble With The Website or signing up or renewing Membership ?

If you are having any trouble with the website, or signing up to renew your membership or signing up for the first time, I want to hear about it so I can help you !

Send me a Private message and I should get back to you within 24 hours.

We here at C5G are concerned about your ability to easily maneuver your way around the website.

Please remember, dues paying members have full access to the forum. Non-Dues paying members access may be limited depending upon usage and memory space. this includes private messaging.
    Last edited by Lawdog; 04-30-2018, 06:26 PM.

I tried to use the "QUOTE" button for a reply and it doesn't post the quote.
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

Comment

The "Quote" button will allow you to use it if you are signed on as a registered member or a dues paying member. It will allow you to quote something and then post your reply right below it and then you click on the post quick reply button.

try again using what i just said here and see if it works for you. let me know if you are having trouble on a phone or computer or an apple device if it still doesnt work and i will have the webmaster get in touch with you to walk you through it. The internet has been crazy the last couple days so it just may have been a glitch in your connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
        The "Quote" button will allow you to use it if you are signed on as a registered member or a dues paying member. It will allow you to quote something and then post your reply right below it and then you click on the post quick reply button.

try again using what i just said here and see if it works for you. let me know if you are having trouble on a phone or computer or an apple device if it still doesnt work and i will have the webmaster get in touch with you to walk you through it. The internet has been crazy the last couple days so it just may have been a glitch in your connection.
        Yeah its working now. It wasn't earlier today.
        Thanks
        '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
        Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
        sigpic
        1.719-60 FT
        11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
        Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Working...
        X