This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T shirts still available

We have a limited number of T-shirts that have been delivered to my attention from Past Board Members TonyNo and Toasty. These T-Shirts are for sale at the price of $10.00 each, or if you are renewing your dues or paying for the first time, you will get one, only while supplies last. When they are gone, they are gone .

Thank you very much Tony and Toasty for co-operating and going out of your way to get them to me. I do not know if the Third previous Board Member has any T-shirts, stickers or not.

The money made from the sale of these T-shirts will be applied to Club functions like door prizes, etc. If you want one post up here. You will be able to pick one up at a function if you tell me ahead of time that you will be there. I will not be carrying around a box of T-shirts in the trunk of my car, after all I need room for car wax. LOL But seriously, PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you want one before you come to a function so I can bring you one. Hopefully I will have a volunteer assistant whom will help in the distribution of Club stickers and T-shirts at functions.

C5G T Shirt White (C5G loves Hybrids, More Gas for us)

Size 6XL
    Size 5XL, Quantity 2
    Size 3XL
    Size XL, Quantity 2
    Sixe 2L
    Size Large, Quantity 2

C5G T Shirt Grey with Skyline on back

Size Small , Quantity 3
    Size Med., Quantity 3
    Size Large, Quantity 1

C5G T Shirt Grey with car on front
    Size Large, Quantity 1

C5G White Hat
    C5G Grey Hat, Quantity 2

CNG Grey T-Shirt with Skyline on back

Size 4XL, Quantity 4
    Size 3XL, Quantity 1
    Size 2XL, Quantity 8
    Size XL, Quantity 11
    Size Large, Quantity 23
    Size Med., Quantity 5
    Size Small, Quantity 3

Shirts currently are also available at Cafe Press in the C5G merchandise area.

In the future we will be offering a quality shirt with the Club Logo for men and women just as soon as we can locate a quality supplier. We will keep you advised.
    Last edited by Lawdog; 10-20-2017, 11:04 PM.

I never got mine from my dues in Feb.
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Hey boys and girls I updated the list with more quantity and sizes available.
      I just met with Toasty today and he handed over a box of another 20 plus Tshirts that he had.
      Thank you very much Toasty !

Comment

t-shirts t-shirts and more t-shirts. Maybe they could be $10 a shirt at any up coming event remaining this year.

Limited availability
        Last edited by Indyfestival15; 10-04-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I forgot about this when I renewed last month if

C5G T Shirt Grey with car on front
          Size Large, Quantity 1

is still available I will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Indyfestival15 View Post
            t-shirts t-shirts and more t-shirts. Maybe they could be $10 a shirt at any up coming event remaining this year.

Limited availability
            I got your ten dollar T Shirts right here PAL ! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X