2018 Events !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Events !

Very soon we will be posting a list of potential events for the 2018 season !

It will be posted in the members only section FIRST probably before December 15 it will be posted. Dues paying members get a first glimpse of the schedule. Non Dues paying members will have to wait.

Yes we are working on the Preliminary Event schedule already ! Dates of course are always subject to change if necessary for convenience on attendance.

If you have an event you would like to see done please P.M. me soon so I can work it into the schedule.

If you are a sponsor and want an open house or a cars and coffee, please pick a date and P.M. me and give me a rain date as well so I can fit it into the schedule because these dates will fill up fast with everything else going on in the Chicagoland area and I obviously want to make sure the sponsor events are well attended

Waiting for the Post on Camarofest dates and location before I release a Preliminary proposed Schedule for Full Members.
    Suppose to get that any day now from them.

ALSO

Still lots of room in the schedule to work with to keep things a bit fluid and add sponsors gigs !

Comment

Preliminary lists now Posted for CNG Members in the CNG Dues paying Member area for:

Events Preliminary scheduled for 2018 season

Cruises in the Chicago-land area for 2018 Season

Cruises to attend as a Group in the 2018 season

Comment

Schedules have all been moved to suggested events and C5G Events areas.

Enjoy

Comment

Event Calender Dates have been filled in on the Event Calender with preliminary info ! Subject to details and modifications as needed of course.
          Links to event threads will be posted in the event calender as well with each date as they become available and as time permits to input.

Comment

OH BOY, we have brought an event back that had epic attendance records last time we did it !

Early June, 2018
            Last edited by Lawdog; 04-07-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X