This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket alert ! Stop !!!!

In case you did not hear Photobucket in June of 2017, changed their policy and started to say PAY us $ 400.00 or you cant use our service and your photos will not link up anymore.
    They did this to many sites that were using their free service and alot of people did not recognize the notice that the free service was going away.
    Alot of people did not pay attention to the advertisements or warnings.
    Apparently that occurred all over.
    That is why you see the grey box where a photo is suppose to be saying you need to update your photobucket in some posts.

Well as I am sure you can imagine, this incensed everyone who was using a free photobucket service like us here at C5G. I detected this yesterday while working on photo uploading issues and saw our account is slated to close with them soon.

Many people have lost their photos because they could not get them unless they paid $ 400 as a result of this,

BUT NOT HERE !

We have managed to retrieve, archive, obtain and save most of our photos, probably about 95% of them
    . and there is a ton of them, man you guys take alot of photos, I am talking THOUSANDS of pictures.

So here is the deal.

STOP using PHOTOBUCKET because if you do, your photos will be lost and unretrievable . The Photobucket link is going to be taken away by Photobucket unless we pay the $400 which means that those photos you posted with a link will probably not link you to them any longer. That is totally outside of our control.

We are looking for a new Photo Web link provider that is inexpensive. We are not paying $ 400 a year, that is crazy. We currently do not have the budget for that.
    In the meantime, I got your photos or most of them anywhoo.

Now go out there and drive them like you stole them ! While I work to find a cost effective solution. When I get a new Photo Web Provider, I will upload the Photos to that link for you to beable to utilize.

LAWDOG-President-
    Last edited by Lawdog; 05-13-2018, 11:25 PM.
Working...
X