C5G/CNG Family Member (Scotchman's wife Lorrie) has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5G/CNG Family Member (Scotchman's wife Lorrie) has passed away

It comes with great sadness that one of our own has passed away, Lorrie Kinney, (Scotch Man's wife) has been taken by the angels.

Lorrie and Jim have been with the club as far back as I remember from the beginning. They always enjoyed participating in the events when their health allowed them to come out and enjoy.
    I spent some time talking with Lorrie at each event she attended and she always had kind words and enjoyed seeing her husband smile and have a good time at the events.
    I will miss seeing her help Jim wipe down that car of his. We will deeply miss her.

Visitation will be at:
    Wednesday, August 29th from 4;00-8;00 p.m.
    and Thursday from 10:00-11:00 a.m. followed by a short service.

Davenport Family Funeral Home
    149 West Main St.,
    Barrington, IL

Lets all try and do our best to show Jim we are there for him in his time of need !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Indyfestival15; 08-27-2018, 06:36 AM.

Condolences to Jim and their family.
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Condolences to Jim and family, Lorrie will be greatly missed.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, condolences to Jim and his family. Dave and I are planning on going to visitation on Wednesday night, anyone else?

Comment

Yes I am planning on going to stop by after work also.

Comment

Yes we will be there

Comment

Lorrie and Jim have been loyal club members since we can remember as well. We had the pleasure of meeting both of them through the club.

We also have been fortunate to have enjoyed, shared and eperienced some events with them. Lorrie was such a kind and positive person and we enjoyed our time together very much. Beth and I would always comment to each other that Lorrie and Jim are such a nice people.

Our deepest heartfelt condolences to all friends and family.

Comment

Condolences to Jim and their family
                kcazretsof - 2017 Camaro 2SS Convertible Hyper Blue Metallic

Previous:
                2010 Camaro 2SS RS RJT - ARH LT, HF Cats, Corsa Cat-back, Nickey Tune

Comment

My condolences.
                  2010, 2LT, RS, Inferno Orange, Black Racing Stripes, Orange Accent Interior, Sunroof, Orange Engine Cover, GM Performance Exhaust

2011, 2LT, Synergy Green, Cyber Gray Racing Stripes, 19" Polished Alum., Sunroof

Comment

Working...
                  X