Sad day in Camaroville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day in Camaroville

Well boys and girls it**8217;s adios time. The Camaro went bye bye this morning. It now resides with a gentleman in Holland, Michigan. It has been our pleasure to have been a part of this club. When I joined we were treated friendly and we enjoyed our Camaro outings. So until we meet again I bid you so long. Maybe I can drop in on an occasional outing. Enjoy!
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

My friend you will surely be missed. It was always a pleasure to see you and you were so nice to come out of your way for outings. You helped make this place a fun place to hang out. You were such a BIG part of this club from the beginning. Thank you for all of your support over the years and I hope you find what you are looking for in your retirement,

Comment

Working...
    X