Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid 19 Pandemic Message to the C5G Family.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid 19 Pandemic Message to the C5G Family.

Well this is an unfortunate situation for everyone when things were just going so well in the economy and spring looked like it was going to heat up soon.
    Its hard to believe what has occurred in such a short few weeks.

As President of C5G/CNG, Chicagoland Camaro Club I wish to extend my prayers and thoughts for all our members health in the coming spring season.
    I hope that you all stay safe, keep your parents grandparents safe and especially keep those safe who have preexisting conditions.

I also hope and pray that you all can weather the financial difficulties that this pandemic may cause your family and or businesses.
    Lets all hope we get America back to work soon and on the road to a speedy financial recovery as well.

If you are sheltered at home, this may provide you with a wonderful opportunity to spend some extra attention on those significant others, spouses and especially children who missed us everyday when we normally left for the office. Everyone will have so much more extra time to actually pause and listen to their stories, dreams and questions.
    That can be something good that comes out of this terrible problem!!

If you are one of those that have to work during this shut down, like myself, please be safe. We want to see you soon at a C5G event !

We will of course adjust our schedule as necesssary.
    Lets all pray that things will get back to some normalcy before the current planned season opener on April 26th at Villa Olivia.

Until then,

Be Safe, and GO WASH YOUR HANDS !

Lawdog
    Last edited by Lawdog; 03-24-2020, 10:57 PM.

Stay safe everyone. Hope to see you all soon

Comment

Originally posted by Jlopezblackrs View Post
      Stay safe everyone. Hope to see you all soon
      Thanks, everyone should obey the law and shelter in place for the next two weeks as this has not peaked as of yet, we haven’t seen the worse, more people are hitting the streets and spreading this awful virus to others.

Pray for the world

Comment

Working...
      X