Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

So it's Memorial Day Weekend ! Finally I can get a good deal on a Bed Mattress sale ! Lol
    But seriously , I find it incredible after growing up in this country how things have been taken for granted by the current politicians and more specifically the new generations of people who feel entitled for no apparent reason.

This is a day to really think about all those and their families who made the ultimate sacrifice so you could have the right to wake up with a roof over your head, go to a job to Earn your living and provide for your family.

Most young people I think don't really comprehend we all could be speaking a different language and living a much different life if it were not for the sacrifices of not only our soldiers but also the English soldiers that changed the path of history in WWII let alone WWI and all of the Other conflicts of the past.
    If you look at that era , those citizens of that time knew what it meant to be an American . They were all willing to make sacrifices to keep this country together and more importantly stop evil around the Globe .
    As you look at the history of this country we have been expected to be leaders and protectors to defeat evil around the globe . Part of that I truely belive comes from a moral obligation if your country is doing better than others , an obligation that god dictates. Part comes from the realization that we use other countries resources for our own personal gain so we should be prepared to protect them as well . It's a huge responsibility which I know often we have disagreement in our country about . To that end , I thank the men And women of the armed services have done a phenomenal job to allow me the life that I currently have.

And for that I am eternally grateful !
Working...
X