This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyNo View Post
    No pics to share. What happens at Showstopper stays at Showstopper... At least until Pete or the car-owner decides.
    I am the car owner give me!! Give me!! Give me!!
    |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
    |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyNo View Post
      No pics to share. What happens at Showstopper stays at Showstopper... At least until Pete or the car-owner decides.
      unless the owner spilled the beans about what he wanted to do to his stripes all along... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by svtjackal View Post
        I am the car owner give me!! Give me!! Give me!!
        He he he, NO PIX FOR YOU!!!! He he he. (Seinfeld reference)

Aren't you going to pick it up tomorrow? Just think about tonight being like X-mas eve and you must wait untill you can open your presents, he he he.

T.
        The drag strip is like sniffing glue, it's cheap, it's a decent buzz, it doesn't last long and they are all the same.
        Road racing is like China White Heroin, the buzz is stronger, the high lasts for hours, it's extremely addictive and they are all different.
        I can't wait for my Track next fix.

Comment

I may be up at Showstoppers tomorrow. My "baby" is there too. I say we make a party/ meet out of it. What time?
          SLP ZL575 Package; Kooks 1-7/8" Coated; Borla S Exhaust; Fastmotorsports Tune; 35% Window Tint; MGW Shifter; Heritage Grill; Dual Color Halos; Colored Stitching

Showstopper - Stripes; Premium Underhood Package; LED Side Markers; LED Mirrors; Interior Painted Panels; Floor Lighting; Red ABL;

552 RWHP 541 RWTQ

Comment

I wil be visiting him tomorrow as well

Comment

Had the car out in the snow tonight, that's a first.

Comment

Originally posted by SSZL575 View Post
                I may be up at Showstoppers tomorrow. My "baby" is there too. I say we make a party/ meet out of it. What time?
                Steve and I will be there around 11:00 am maybe a little bit earlier.
                |.....Go Fast.......................| ||
                |........Chevy Parts................||'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Comment

Why am I always working when there is fun to be had!!??

Comment

Anyone up for dinner at rookies or tilted kilt on Randall Rd. I got to go up to Zion but should be back around 3:30 so might be able to make a meet at 4:30

Comment

I may run out to say hey and grab a beer, but prob not dinner.

Comment

Car trouble on the way to jarheads, had to come home and grab another car, I won't be back in town now until 5:30, or 6 sorry gonna have to cancel
                        Last edited by Lawdog; 03-27-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Boy you guys are boring no one goes anywhere anymore, where is everybody today? Oh well see you all next week, I hurried home for nothing. LOL

Comment

Just hanging atmthe house with a friend, come out to CL, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
                              Boy you guys are boring no one goes anywhere anymore, where is everybody today? Oh well see you all next week, I hurried home for nothing. LOL
                              Went for a road trip in the Camaro, got home about 6.... spent about 6 hours in the car today

Comment

Sorry Bill had to clean out the apartment bc I start school again tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X