Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that a bunch of C5G boys and girls are heading out to that show. You guys should all park togethor. Its hard for me to get that far North on a weekday with work and all. Have a great time !!

Comment

• This Wednesday is the last show/cruise of the year at Stratford Mall in Bloomingdale. This cruise night has live music, food, and always over 200 cars. Please post up if you are coming we will try to save spots. The cruise is on the west side of the mall off of Gary Avenue. You have to check in when you arrive but admission is free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny O View Post
        This Wednesday is the last show/cruise of the year at Stratford Mall in Bloomingdale. This cruise night has live music, food, and always over 200 cars. Please post up if you are coming we will try to save spots. The cruise is on the west side of the mall off of Gary Avenue. You have to check in when you arrive but admission is free.
        Hi Johnny! I plan on being there. See you Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigBaby View Post
          Hi Johnny! I plan on being there. See you Wednesday.

Sounds good Tigbaby!

Comment

• Heading to Wasco tonight!

Comment

• Thursday, April 26th 6pm - Up North Ale House Naperville

The owners of Bottoms Up in Naperville just opened Up North Ale House on Monday. Its a gorgeous day, so Im gonna cruise over at 6pm and check out the new place. Hope others will join!

Up North Ale House, Naperville, Illinois. 2,596 likes · 11 talking about this · 3,590 were here. Now open! Great food and atmosphere, outdoor patio, over 75 different beers, and live music!

Bruce
              Last edited by Demon; 04-26-2018, 01:07 PM.
              Demon
              2012 CRT ZL1 #683
              NicKey Stage II #15
              sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the invite Demon, but won***8217;t be able to make tonite

Comment

• Yeah sounds like fun, but its hard for me to get out during the week nights. Was stuck downtown in court until 5:15, Sorry

Comment

• Any plans for tonight? Looks like a beautiful evening

Comment

• Sorry, have stuff to complete

Comment

• Dave's working on our Power Tour vehicle, hope it gets done in time! It is a beautiful night for a cruise though!

Comment

• I wish I could but I am stuck behind a computer terminal working on club website stuff AGAIN ! UGH !!

Comment

• Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            i wish i could but i am stuck behind a computer terminal working on club website stuff again ! Ugh !!
                            ditto !

Comment

• I'm going to supercarsaturdays in Barrington this morning. Always fun.
                              2016 SS2, blue yellow, Kalahari interior, , H&R trak+
                              Street scenes ground effects package

Comment

• What***8217;s going on tonight fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X