Plainfield Cruise Night - Camaro Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plainfield Cruise Night - Camaro Night

I was talking to T-Bone about the Plainfield cruise nights, I was looking tonight online and noticed this Tues is Camaro night, anyone interested in meeting up for this??

Screen shot 2012-06-17 at 8.44.06 PM.png
    ]
    2016 2SS NFG Auto Adrenalin Red NPP MRC
    Previous:
    2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Hell to the yes. Camaro Night!!!! We need to get EVERYBODY out for this!!!!!!

T.
    The drag strip is like sniffing glue, it's cheap, it's a decent buzz, it doesn't last long and they are all the same.
    Road racing is like China White Heroin, the buzz is stronger, the high lasts for hours, it's extremely addictive and they are all different.
    I can't wait for my Track next fix.

Comment

I had a feeling you would be down for this !
      ]
      Previous:
      2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Comment

Tbone, is there somewhere we can meetup prior, and cruise in together? Somewhere close to the event?
        ]
        Previous:

Comment

We are planning on going

Comment

I guess it will depend on how many folks will be joining us?

I usually enter from the west because I come straight down 30 from my house.

I also wonder, if we can get a good headcount ahead of time, if I go down early and talk to the folks that run this and let them know the club is coming down they would probably set aside room for us. I wouldn't know until that day but since I have been going down there the last couple of years they do kinda know me and my car so it should work. It would have to be early though because some of those folks get their cars down there as early as 3:30 for the good spots. I'm thinking of the side street, Des Plaines St., to the south would be good if we get enough folks.

Gary (GreeenNV) and Larry (SSZL575) are regulars down there too.

T.
            The drag strip is like sniffing glue, it's cheap, it's a decent buzz, it doesn't last long and they are all the same.
            Road racing is like China White Heroin, the buzz is stronger, the high lasts for hours, it's extremely addictive and they are all different.

Comment

I plan on coming, I get off work at 3:30, just have to hit home, shower and be on my way. I can probably be there a little after 5.
              ]
              Previous:

Comment

Originally posted by gml1998 View Post
                We are planning on going
                YEA BEBE!!!

I will start the head count here.

Plainfield Cruise Night Head Count:
                1.KidKilowatt
                2.TBone
                3.gml1998
                4.Scott78
                5.SSZL575
                6.Toasty @ 6ish
                7.Gary @ 6ish
                8.Mike

Where Plainfield Cruise is,
                See Map.

T.
                Last edited by TBone; 06-19-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Darn will be in Omaha. Count me in on the next on for sure.

Comment

We are a maybe

Comment

I should be able to make it, just don't know what time yet.
                      SLP ZL575 Package; Kooks 1-7/8" Coated; Borla S Exhaust; Fastmotorsports Tune; 35% Window Tint; MGW Shifter; Heritage Grill; Dual Color Halos; Colored Stitching

Showstopper - Stripes; Premium Underhood Package; LED Side Markers; LED Mirrors; Interior Painted Panels; Floor Lighting; Red ABL;

552 RWHP 541 RWTQ

Comment

Damn! I have to work, have fun

Comment

I plan on stopping by but have a playoff game at 7 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Man that really sucks...........but that's the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Anyone Else?

T.

Comment

Working...
                              X