X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Rides on thurdays

Sick Rides Cruise at Antipasto in Addison

Starting this Thursday April 1st

Every Thursday this summer from 6-9pm weather permitting.

Come join us at Antipasto in Addison to check out the hottest street cars around!

Good eats, cold drinks, and no better way to enjoy the mid 70s and sun than taking your car for a cruise

517 West Lake Street, Addison, IL 60101-2306

I'll probably be heading up this Thursday.

Sounds like it will be a beautiful day for it. Let us know if you will be going, and I bet more of us could converge!

Comment

I work until 8:00 but plan on stopping by after work.
      A Penny saved...Well, Now I'm out of Pennies.

2SS RS 6M - Showstoppers custom CAI, custom Engine covers, LED Side Markers, Red LED Engine & Footwell lighting, Dual color Halo's & Fogs, Windows Tinted, Showstoppers Spoiler & Front Diverter, Heritage Grille, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle back Exhaust, American Racing Torq Thrust Rims.

Comment

I am planning on heading home Thursday, but being that my last class don't get out until 6.15 I wouldnt be able to check out all the 'sick rides'
        CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

I'll be there. Probably at 6

Comment

I will be downtown...Unless I can get out of it..
            2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I will try to show up but not until later.
              sigpic
              2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

hey if its nice weather ill try and make it

Comment

Do you guys know Tommy at Antipasto? I am thinking of adding a "leg" of the car show on circuit on Lake St. to my place closer towards 355 at Bigby's Pour House. See my other post!

Thanks.

Comment

How has the turn-out been at Anti-Pasto?

Comment

I just went that first time. Decent turn out, beautiful evening, but that lot... Lots of rocks.

Comment

I'll be heading out there tomorrow to check it out again

Comment

I will head over there too.. what time you think you will be there? Look for a near mirror image of your car!

Comment

Converge!

Note: Cooler and chairs! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqOut View Post
                              I will head over there too.. what time you think you will be there? Look for a near mirror image of your car!
                              Keep me posted....I can meet up with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X