Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take our Camaro's around track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take our Camaro's around track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway!!!

May 15th may be an opportunity to bring a cruise to Indy for a few laps and pictures on the track... I think it's going to be many Camaro's, hopefully anyone w/Camaro can drive it, I don't know much more. Anyone else know anything about this? I don't know more than this right now, but I am in!

I will get in touch with the member that posted it up for more details when he gets them!

1. Orange5thGen
    2. Katman
    3. Priz23
    Last edited by Orange5thGen; 05-03-2010, 06:11 AM.
    2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Uhhhhh, I may be making a pit stop on may way down to Disney that day!!!!
    CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

Definitely not something to miss, I was able to do this a couple years ago.

Comment

I'm in!!! I did the Talladega road course in October last year and their were 72 2010 Camaro's there! I was really pumped up with enthusiasm. This could also be alot of fun!!!

Comment

Do we have any details regarding signing up somewhere or what the planned activities will be?

Comment

Non yet I am supposed to get a PM by Weds night for more details so that the C5G Camaro's can come!
            2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Is this what you are referring to? It's scheduled for May 26th.

American Family Insurance 500 Festival Community Day - 500 Festival
              SLP ZL575 Package; Kooks 1-7/8" Coated; Borla S Exhaust; Fastmotorsports Tune; 35% Window Tint; MGW Shifter; Heritage Grill; Dual Color Halos; Colored Stitching

Showstopper - Stripes; Premium Underhood Package; LED Side Markers; LED Mirrors; Interior Painted Panels; Floor Lighting; Red ABL;

552 RWHP 541 RWTQ

Comment

No this is for the 15th a Dealer is sponsoring it from INDY. He has told me 3-4 cars would be OK in a PM and is trying to still get confirmation we can come down. He now says confirmation should be by Monday ........I hate the waiting game......

Comment

Only 3 or 4? Hmm, we want to bring like 50. haha.

Maybe we should try this again later on our own.

Comment

I wonder if we could do it in Joliet?

Comment

Joliet ain't Indy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by priz23 View Post
                        I wonder if we could do it in Joliet?
                        Sounds like a cool plan does anyone know someone from the track?:firedevil:

Comment

Steve, if we get a green light I am definitely in!

Comment

Originally posted by SSZL575 View Post
                            Is this what you are referring to? It's scheduled for May 26th.

American Family Insurance 500 Festival Community Day - 500 Festival

I am going to talk with the dealer today....I need to have the confirmation for planning purposes! If not the Family day with a trip around the track and picture will be done on the 26th as a back up plan....... Larry Thanks for the info!!!

Comment

Any new info? I will not be able to do the 26th, but I am still in for the original date.

Comment

Working...
                              X