• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguair Tech Session Meet and Learn!

Meguair Tech Session

:Stars:
    The date and time has been set!
    May 16th at 11am at Countryside Customs in Warrenville. They are at 30W 170 Butterfield Rd. which is RT.59 and Butterfield Rd about 1/8 of a mile west of there on the north side.

If I missed anyone from the previous thread please sign up here.
    Please sign up below for an accurate count of attendees.

1. KYSMYSS
    2. Orange5thGen
    3. BlkCam10
    4. BearDownSS
    5. Priz23
    6. DarkSS
    7. KATHY63
    8. Svtjackal
    9. TonyNo
    Last edited by TonyNo; 05-07-2010, 08:56 AM.
    2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

I should hopefully be half way to FL at this point......
    CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

If anyone is doing the camaro show on the 22nd, this would be a good opportunity to learn some things to clean your car up and get ready.:bananen_smilies028:
      Anybody who hasn't posted about coming please don't forget to put your name down.
      Last edited by KYSMYSS; 05-01-2010, 07:36 AM.
      sigpic
      2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

sigpic
        2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Is anyone interested in having their car claybared? The Meguairs Guy would like to do a demo on a car.
          sigpic

Comment

We would love ours claybared, haven't done it yet!! Do we need to be any earlier?
            Last edited by KATHY63; 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KYSMYSS View Post
              Is anyone interested in having their car claybared? The Meguairs Guy would like to do a demo on a car.
              Yes Me................
              2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by KYSMYSS View Post
                If anyone is doing the camaro show on the 22nd, this would be a good opportunity to learn some things to clean your car up and get ready.:bananen_smilies028:
                Anybody who hasn't posted about coming please don't forget to put your name down.
                What Camaro show is on the 22?

Comment

There is an all Camaro Show in Oak Brook Promenade put on by Double K on the 22nd. It's at Butterfield and Meyers and starts at 10am. Also about the claybar, you should come about 10:30 to make sure your car has cooled down enough to do it.
                  Last edited by KYSMYSS; 05-06-2010, 10:29 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Our car will be claybared? Thank you! We will be there at 10:30. Can't wait!! Anyone else going the 22?

Comment

Originally posted by KATHY63 View Post
                      Our car will be claybared? Thank you! We will be there at 10:30. Can't wait!! Anyone else going the 22?
                      He was talking to me Kathy.......LOL no me me !!!!

You were first you get it!:nhl_checking:

Comment

You know, I only beat you by a few min. LOL I love the smilies. We are just leary about doing ours because of the stripes. Now to have someone professionally do it is great. I wasn't sure who he was answering but he answered me about the 22 so i guessed it was me. Dave might go this Saturday, I have to work.

Comment

Defiantly do it! It will get all the dirt out of the car before a nice waxing. I hope he will do the car with wax after it is cleaned.

Comment

Sorry to flake last minute, but I got an invite to play dubsdread at Coghill Sunday morning at 8am. I am a camaro addict, but I am a bigger golf addict!

Comment

See you guys later today for some detailing tips.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X