Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Performance Mundelein TECH SESSION

TECH SESSION SCHEDULED

It is now official. The session will be at HP Performance at 888 Tower Rd. in Mundelein on Sunday, MAY 23rd. at 10 AM. Caspers Electronics will provide pizza at noon, and we can plan on the meeting lasting until 1PM. So, that's an easy Sunday morning event. BRING YOUR CAMARO as we will have a show in the parking lot.

Give me an idea of who's coming so I will know how much pizza to order. The main topic will be the installation of the new Borla 3 in. cat-back exhaust. Also bring your questions and requests so Jimmy and Craig will be able to answer them. This is a local shop that specializes in Corvette mod's and upgrades, and their interest is also in Camaro's as well.

I have a suggestion and think it could be a good thing. HP Performance in Mundelein does all kinds of performance upgrades and service to Corvettes and wishes to get into the Camaro as well since they're similar in upgrades.

I am going to suggest a tech session over at their facility surrounding, for starters, exhaust system upgrades and modifications. My 2SS RS is in need of a cat-back system and I currently have a 3 in. BORLA SPORT system that is going in the car, so it would be a great subject car to do a "show and tell" upgrade. All members who show up will be able to see it done from start to finish.

I am suggesting we do this on a Saturday or Sunday within the next few weeks.

Looking for comments and possibly a poll as to who would show for the session. It can be combined into a Camaro Show or sorts.

Feel free to comment and opine. I am in contact with the folks over at HP and they're ready to go forward.

Attending List:

1. DarkSS
    2. BlkCam10
    3. KYSMYSS
    Last edited by Orange5thGen; 05-18-2010, 09:29 AM. Reason: DATE set adding attending list
    John Spina

Seems Sunday's are the preferred day around here.

Comment

Sunday is Best for me.
      A Penny saved...Well, Now I'm out of Pennies.

2SS RS 6M - Showstoppers custom CAI, custom Engine covers, LED Side Markers, Red LED Engine & Footwell lighting, Dual color Halo's & Fogs, Windows Tinted, Showstoppers Spoiler & Front Diverter, Heritage Grille, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle back Exhaust, American Racing Torq Thrust Rims.

Comment

Saturdays are best for me. LOL

Comment

I am not working so any day I don't have a honey do list is good for me.
          2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

OK, looks like it can be this month, most likely on a Sunday. Sooo, the question goes out, who can attend and what Sunday will work for anyone?

I'm thinking Sunday May 16.

Any takers? I'm pretty sure they will provide donuts and sweet rolls, and it will be in the AM, probably 9 or 10 AM, go for at least until 1 PM. The session will demonstrate a cat-back exhaust install and HP Performance will probably showcase some of their supercharger installations.

How about we get a list of who can make it on this date.
            John Spina

Comment

How about May 23rd because May 16th is the Meguairs event in Warrenville.
              sigpic
              2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Bump for the reminder. A week from today (next Sunday).

Car Show and Tech meet.
                John Spina

Comment

Let's start an attending list. Copy the list posted above you then add yourself at the bottom.

1) DarkSS

Comment

Sunday 5/23 Mundelein Tech/Show

Who is going to the show? Sign up or respond would be good.
                    John Spina

Comment

Working...
                    X