• Show
Clear All

• Camarofest Bowling Green 7-14

Who am I going to see in Bowling Green?
    http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479821
    ]
    2016 2SS NFG Auto Adrenalin Red NPP MRC
    Previous:
    2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Camarofest Bowling Green 7-14

Oh......I will be there.

Camaro Fest
    Last edited by Hoosierguy; 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM.
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

Comment

In !!

Comment

Holiday Inn University Plaza-Bowling Green do you think this will be the host hotel?
        ]
        Previous:
        2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Comment

That was the host hotel last time. I stayed acrossed the street at the Hilton Garden Inn.....but this time I am gonna try for the host.
          Last edited by Hoosierguy; 01-24-2017, 09:53 AM.
          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
          sigpic
          1.719-60 FT
          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

I booked the Holiday Inn University Plaza.
            ]
            Previous:

Comment

Might see us.

Comment

Don't book until the info comes out January 30th otherwise it screws up the blocks of rooms they are trying to get. They are trying to secure as much of the hotel as they can

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbabz71 View Post
                  Don't book until the info comes out January 30th otherwise it screws up the blocks of rooms they are trying to get. They are trying to secure as much of the hotel as they can

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  and it causes the prices to increase before we get our contracted discount rate ! and we wont be able to cancel and rebook at the cheaper rate !
                  Yeah cause I don't want to pay a lot of money for all the rooms I have to book for
                  Team Lawdog

Comment

oh, I really want to go to this. But it's the weekend before the big charity concert that I manage. I wonder if my concert planning committee will notice if I skip town for a few days??? I'll still be available via phone and email. I'm slowly talking myself into this....not that I need to twist my arm very hard....

Since it's on Friday and Saturday, do we drive down on Thursday?

Comment

Pretty sure we are going, might bring both cars, not sure yet. Who is Team Lawdog? Can't wait to meet them!

Comment

Pretty sure I won't be there. Saw everything there the last Fest. Gotta say I'm disappointed in the location choice. You have two years to plan this and it's at the same location as before. UGH!

Sorry to be Debby Downer...Wah Wah Wah...
                        sigpic
                        2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                        Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Gonna miss ya bro

Comment

Eh, I thought BG was ok. Not as nice (close) as Indy, though.

Comment

I thought BG was ok but INDY would have been great. I've been wanting to get on the track down there.
                              sigpic
                              1.719-60 FT
                              11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                              Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Working...
                              X