February 19, Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 19, Sunday

Hey Peeps! It's going to be another sunny and warm day. Strats (231 E. North Ave, Villa Park) is having a car show from 11-3m. Let's go have some lunch.

UPDATE:
    Meet at 10:30am at the Burger King on Rt64 just east of I355.

It's probably going to be very crowded. So that we can all arrive together, how about we meet up at the Burger King parking lot on Rt 64 just east of I355 at 10:30am? i couldn't find a better place, but am open to suggestions. If we travel together, we can either park together, or decide to lunch somewhere else if Strats is too booked.

Please post if you plan on being at Burger King at 10:30 so that we don't miss someone. Any better suggestions***8230;.please advise.
    Thanks,
    Dawn
    Last edited by TigBaby; 02-19-2017, 09:39 AM.

Today was so much fun we want to do it again tomorrow

Comment

Sounds like fun!

Comment

Steak & Shake is about 20 minutes west of Strat's. What about something just east of 355 on the south side of 64? There is a Fairfield Inn, Burger King, and another lot in between those.

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Comment

Post where and we will be there bout 1030

Comment

Any meet up location is fine with me, Tony. Pick one and I'll be there.

Comment

Let's meet at the Burger King just eat of I355 on the such side of Rt64. i'll update the original post.

Comment

Good start!

Comment

Wish we could make it, it's a beautiful day!

Comment

Really filled up!

Comment

Had a fun time. 2 days in a row in February ! Outstanding !

Comment

What a weekend in February it was .. Weather was great .. Food was excellent ... Friends were fun... Thanks for the memories..

Comment

So much fun in the sun! Thanks everyone for a grand weekend!

Comment

Working...
                          X