Woodward Dream Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodward Dream Cruise

The date for the 2018 dream cruise is 8/18/18. In recent years there hasn't been a large group from CNG there but there usually are a few of us. I will be there for sure so if you are planning on going, reply here so we can either Camaro-van to the Detroit area or at least meet up there!
    2013 AGM M6 ZL1
    sigpic
    life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

we are a maybe, I added it to my list of things to discuss at the meeting in january

Comment

Interested. We are a maybe.
      '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
      Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
      sigpic
      1.719-60 FT
      11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
      Fastest N/A Member

Comment

We are definitely going, I think we will be bringing both Camaro's, Dave's brother is coming in from Arizona and will be driving one of them. We have hotel reservations for Friday night in Waterford at Holiday Inn, Dave stayed there last year.

Comment

awesome!
          2013 AGM M6 ZL1
          sigpic
          life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Working...
          X