Hot Rod Power Tour 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Power Tour 2018

Not sure if it has been mentioned but here are the stops for this years Hot Rod Power Tour. Given the stops you will almost certainly be hitting the Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway and other amazing roads. Not to mention ending at Zmax 4 Wide Dragway In Concord NC, which is Nascar Central, Charlotte Motor Speedway is across the street. I live near Concord now, so if anyone is planning on coming let me know, I can give you details of the area as well as places of interest, nascar and speed shops to visit.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/power-tour/

Saturday, June 9 – Bowling Green, KY
    Beech Bend Raceway Park

Sunday, June 10 –Chattanooga, TN
    Chattanooga State Community College

Monday, June 11 – Hoover, AL
    Hoover Metropolitan Stadium

Tuesday, June 12 – Hampton, GA
    Atlanta Motor Speedway

Wednesday, June 13 – Darlington, SC
    Darlington Raceway

Thursday, June 14 – Raleigh, NC
    PNC Arena

Friday, June 15 – Concord, NC
    zMAX Dragway
    ]
    2016 2SS NFG Auto Adrenalin Red NPP MRC
    Previous:
    2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

We are going!! Tried to talk Bill into going but he won't, Dave is dying to do Tail of the Dragon, want to go to a couple other places but love Nascar and would love to know about the speed shops! Maybe we can meet up sometime Friday night or Saturday? Thanks!
    Last edited by KATHY63; 01-21-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I think Verno and Johnny should sign up for this !
      It is a great time if you like spirited cruises with your car for long distances.

I unfortunately cannot do this type of a cruise with my showcar, its painted with watercolors and made of gingerbread. Hehe.
      But shorter cruises I am usually in for.

Comment

I’ll probably still be in Florida

Comment

If you haven't done this, it is a lot of fun!! This will be our second long haul but we have done a couple legs of a couple other tours so I think this is our fourth time doing this. it is a blast if you enjoy cruising, all different types of cars from all over the country and we have met a man from Australia with a pretty awesome car.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny O View Post
            I***8217;ll probably still be in Florida
            It***8217;s too cold , I have to stay in the sunshine ! hehe
            Last edited by Lawdog; 05-11-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Are Kathey63 or anyone else coming down for Hot Rod Power Tour? Let me know I can help you out with any info in regards to the Charlotte area and and additional events happening during that time, as well as what race shops are worth checking out while you***8217;re here. I***8217;ll be at the Zmax stop in Charlotte, I***8217;d like to hit the Raleigh stop also, but have to see if I have any spare vacation time.
              ]
              2016 2SS NFG Auto Adrenalin Red NPP MRC
              Previous:
              2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Comment

Originally posted by KidKilowatt View Post
                Are Kathey63 or anyone else coming down for Hot Rod Power Tour? Let me know I can help you out with any info in regards to the Charlotte area and and additional events happening during that time, as well as what race shops are worth checking out while you***8217;re here. I***8217;ll be at the Zmax stop in Charlotte, I***8217;d like to hit the Raleigh stop also, but have to see if I have any spare vacation time.
                We are long hauling for Power Tour, would be great to meet up with you!

Comment

Working...
                X