Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Show last weekend at Stephenson convention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Car Show last weekend at Stephenson convention?

Did anyone go ?
    How was it ?
    Any pictures?
    Did you see any 5th or 6th gens there or any members of our club?
    I totally missed the fact that it snuck up on us so soon and I was precommitted.
    Last edited by Lawdog; 11-21-2018, 09:09 PM.

It was the 10th anniversary show and had more patrons go through the gates than ever before. The "Magazines" and "Blogs" are once again calling it the best Muscle Car Show that there is. They are stating that the bar was set higher each and every year and that this year was no exception.

It is not just something to do for most people as unlike other car shows many people come in from all different parts of the country.

Each and every year it has been a once in a life time event as many of the who's who in the car world attend only this event and some have passed and are no longer with us. It was Grumpy Jenkins, Don Swiatek, Ronnie Kaplan and Joe Mondelo's last car show, just to name a few of those who have passed in the past 10 years. BTW anyone had access to these and other Legends at this show. We had the NicKey ZL1, NicKey COPO and Jewel Osco Super Camaro giveaway car on display.
    Last edited by NicKey; 11-26-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I cleaned up this thread . sorry for any confusion and THANK YOU for correcting me.
      Last edited by Lawdog; 11-26-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you......did I say that it was an awesome event!

Comment

Working...
        X