Suggestions for 2020 Season !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for 2020 Season !!

Well boys and girls, its that time again to start thinking ahead to next year !

I sure could use any suggestions that you think may be fun outings and events.

All suggestions are welcome to be considered.

I think we had a fairly fun year and hope to build on it again next year.

The weather did not always cooperate, but that is outside of our control unless the event allows for a backup rain date.

We will keep some of the things about 7 or 8 of them that worked well and bypass some others.

I know of a few things to keep on the schedule. But we have room for a Boatload of more stuff.

Hooters Cruise was a hit and will be repeated.

Lake Geneva was a hit ! We may look for a new place to eat though.

Sunrise Chevy Car Show is a Must!

The first Villa Olivia meet was also well attended

The fourth of July Parade was another success !

The summer BBQ at my joint will be repeated and we will try and pick a weekend where we can visit Biggers again.

I want to keep Galena on the schedule again, maybe we can work in a stop at Nickey Performance on Saturday on the way in or Sunday on the way home.

and

We will try and find an Apple Orchard. Pumpkin place closer and easier to manipulate.

SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE US SOME IDEAS .
    Last edited by Lawdog; 02-14-2021, 09:49 PM.

O M G !! My head is spinning

2020 season is just around the corner so close, it will be here before you know it
    So much to do, so many holidays and another New Year.

With only

4 Saturday’s until thanksgiving

8 Saturday’s until Christmas.

And 22 Saturday’s until April first, the beginning of the car season.

Post your thoughts......

Comment

The Tire Squeal 2020 sounds interesting and something different to do. Could make a weekend out of it

Comment

Hot Rod Power Tour dates and stops have been announced already if anyone is interested!

Comment

Another suggestion is Camaro Superfest in Ypsilanti, we went once it was a pretty good time, it is always the weekend of the Fourth of July, next year is July 3-5. They are planning on going to Waterford Road Racing on Friday night.

Comment

doesnt dave and kathy live up there, the other dave and kathy, lol, Camarolover

Comment

It is Marc and Kathy and they live in Spring Lake Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by KATHY63 View Post
                It is Marc and Kathy and they live in Spring Lake Michigan
                oh yeah MARC, how could i forget !!

Comment

Power Tour this year isn't really far this year, stop in Indy, St.Louis, forgot where else, just another suggestion

Comment

Cruise for the kids

With all the craziness going on, Any thoughts on getting together and cruise through some neighborhoods? All the kids stuck at home might get a few smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by vuduman67 View Post
                      With all the craziness going on, Any thoughts on getting together and cruise through some neighborhoods? All the kids stuck at home might get a few smiles.
                      Yes Absoloutely !

I was just thinking we have to get moving here and make some audible calls because the state of Illinois not going to cooperate for awhile.

I like the idea .

So any ideas are appreciated as to where to cruise. we can set this up for Saturday, May 2 or Sunday, May 3 which was the date we were suppose to go to Villa Olivia for the season opener.

Lets do a cruise instead !!

We may even be able to do a drive thru place to eat if everyone wants.

Did you have any specific neighborhoods in mind. I am open and really need to get the car out !

The weather looks good so far for Saturday and Sunday, May 2 and May 3 !!!! 65-69 during the day and mostly sun part cloudy

Comment

We are in for a cruise, our area the fire departments have been going past the homes of kids that have birthdays. Post something on our Facebook page maybe and see how many we can get and maybe suggestions of where to go. They have also going past hospitals to thank them. I know our grandsons would LOVE it!! Our 4 year old grandson LOVES burnouts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KATHY63 View Post
                          We are in for a cruise, our area the fire departments have been going past the homes of kids that have birthdays. Post something on our Facebook page maybe and see how many we can get and maybe suggestions of where to go. They have also going past hospitals to thank them. I know our grandsons would LOVE it!! Our 4 year old grandson LOVES burnouts!!!
                          NO BURNOUTS ! lol

Comment

What fun is that lol!!

Comment

Please let me know if any cruises you hear about in May and June so we can seriously consider them . What is going on in your communities !

Comment

Working...
                              X