• Show
Clear All

• Sorry, I'm a late scratch.
    Demon
    2012 CRT ZL1 #683
    NicKey Stage II #15
    sigpic

Comment

• Since there has been no feedback on a NW meet-point, I'll just meet at Hooter's.

Comment

• Come on down!!!

I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

• How late is everyone staying?
          sigpic

Comment

• KARR, bumblebee & Blackhawk are still here

Comment

• Sorry I missed the meet today. How was the turnout?
              sigpic
              Bumblebee 1 of 1

Paint-HOK Sunrise, shaved door handles, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side markers, lowered, Eibach wheel spacers, wiper blades removed, muffler delete, Range AFM disable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beedriver2 View Post
                Sorry I missed the meet today. How was the turnout?
                Good turnout, but not as high as last year's... I forgot to count, hoping someone else did though

Comment

• Huge thanks to SSTODO for putting this together! Nice job and thanks for running the route earlier than us today to make sure it was smooth.

Comment

• Thanks to George, all that came out, and, to the board members! Another one is in the books!

Pics coming shortly.

Also, George told me that Tyler Suess, our Server at the very first Hooter's meet, is the 2014 Hooter's Girl of the Year! Congrats Tyler!

Comment

• Maybe we can do a Hooters in Schaumburg or Twin Peaks in Wheeling soon?
                      sigpic
                      Bumblebee 1 of 1

Paint-HOK Sunrise, shaved door handles, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side markers, lowered, Eibach wheel spacers, wiper blades removed, muffler delete, Range AFM disable.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, had a great time! Thanks again George for some great wings

Comment

• What a beautiful day for a cruise! Great turnout today as we had a little over 40+ cars joining us! Thank you to George and his team for the great hospitality! Looking forward to the next one.

Also, a BIG WELCOME to all the new members!!!
                          Last edited by SSTODO; 06-08-2014, 09:32 PM.
                          I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

• Huge thanks to George for hosting and the girls for providing great service as always! Wings and Camaros just go together nicely.

Also thanks to BIG A for making sure everything went smoothly. Two events in one weekend.....U DA MAN, BIG A!!!!

Gotta give props to the other important helpers as well, Tigger, Toasty, TonyNo. Hope I didn't miss anyone, but you know who you are and the efforts put in is appreciated.

Thanks to all of you!
                            sigpic
                            2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                            Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

• I second what FFF said. I had a blast

Comment

• I agree with FFF, very nice job done , great ride ,good food and a parking lot full of great Camaros
                                2010 2SS INFERNO ORANGE, M6, LS3
                                ROTO FAB CAI
                                TSP LONG TUBE HEADERS
                                TVS 2300 SUPERCHARGER
                                CORSA SPORT EXHAUST
                                SPEED INC TUNE
                                560 RWHP

Comment

Working...
                                X