X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!
    I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

I will likely catch the last couple hours of the open house - getting some other work done on the car that morning.
      SHEIK: 2012 Black SS/RS || Front: P245/45R20, Rear: P275/40/R20 - (Stock SS) Painted gloss black || CAI Cold air intake
      Old username: headshot89
      sigpic

Comment

Similar, but, opposite situation for me. I need to leave around 12 for my son's graduation party.

Comment

swety1 will show and swey 2 a mustang with great art by rich from Airephix to help & get the word out to others. this guy is the best, by far. ps don't beat up on swety 2 hes my son!!

Comment

Originally posted by swety1 View Post
            swety1 will show and swey 2 a mustang with great art by rich from Airephix to help & get the word out to others. this guy is the best, by far. ps don't beat up on swety 2 hes my son!!
            Mustangs are fair game!!

Interested to see the artwork

Comment

Originally posted by swety1 View Post
              if he wants to be part of our club tell him he needs to change his choice of cars, preferabally a Camaro
              2010 Camaro SS Auto IOM.VVT Cam ported throttle bodyand tuned by NICKY TSP Long Tube Headers Racing Borla S-type axelback Exhaust,SJM Autoprod HID halo's, GM heritage Grille W/front grill inset Blacked out, street scene front splitter, SHOWSTOPPERS LED Sidemarkers,& LED Mirrors painted blk MPD1 Spoiler, Rear blacked out painted matte black, Roof painted gloss black, special, K&N high flow intake

Comment

Please remember to post up which part you would like to take advantage of at these great prices for the open house!
                I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chitownZ28 View Post
                  if he wants to be part of our club tell him he needs to change his choice of cars, preferabally a Camaro
                  Doesn't mean he can't show up. Besides, we can exert peer pressure! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
                    Mustangs are fair game!!

Interested to see the artwork
                    I know of a couple other stangs coming as well.

We will also have some of Rich's artwork

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                    Checkout our full line of 5th Gen Camaro Underhood Accessories.
                    sigpic
                    www.showstopperaccessories.com
                    Be a fan of Showstopper Accessories on Facebook!

Comment

I need a set of Front Rock Guards for a local guy that can't make it up to the Open House due to working.

Pete, I sent you an email this morning.
                      sigpic
                      2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                      Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by SSTODO View Post
                        Please remember to post up which part you would like to take advantage of at these great prices for the open house!
                        Picking up Under Hood Engine Dress Up Kit for Sharpie's car. Pete already knows this, but thought I would make it offical and all.
                        sigpic
                        2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFastFreddie View Post
                          Picking up Under Hood Engine Dress Up Kit for Sharpie's car. Pete already knows this, but thought I would make it offical and all.

Are we doing official things now? That's a thing?

Evil Bee is finally getting an Under Hood Engine Dress Up Kit too...
                          *** Signature Under Construction ***

Comment

I'm trying to get my dad to bring his 66 mustang out to this.. if not then he'll probably be there sunday
                            Ryan Nikolich

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rnikolich9 View Post
                              I'm trying to get my dad to bring his 66 mustang out to this.. if not then he'll probably be there sunday
                              Twist his arm really hard, I'd like to see it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altma View Post
                                Are we doing official things now? That's a thing?

Evil Bee is finally getting an Under Hood Engine Dress Up Kit too...
                                Big A like things to be official. I'm kinda that way too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X