No announcement yet.

Sunday, October 5th, 2014 – 4th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all had a great time too. Great job.
    kcazretsof - 2017 Camaro 2SS Convertible Hyper Blue Metallic

Previous:
    2010 Camaro 2SS RS RJT - ARH LT, HF Cats, Corsa Cat-back, Nickey Tune

Comment

• Great time as usual Ray!

Comment

• So glad we finally made this cruise, thanks to Ray and C5G for another great event!

Comment

• First timer Ray, and it was amazing! I know i will hype next year's cruise for sure! Thank you and your wife for all the time and energy you put into this event.
          2012 VR 1LT RS
          Custom 45th Anniversary stripes
          Flow Master Axle Back
          Some Lighting Mods
          REDHOT12

Comment

• this was a fantastic cruise! loved driving the roads and the awesome scenery! Thanks to you Ray and your wife!
            Attached Files
            2013 AGM M6 ZL1
            sigpic
            life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

• Had a BLAST!! Thanks again Ray and Jill!!

Comment

• Great cruise!!! Thanks Ray for putting on this super event!!! Great day, great roads, great food and great people!!
                L99 to LS3 Conversion, Speed Inc Comp Cam, SLP LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Roto Fab CAI, FAST 102 Manifold, Nick Williams 102 TB, FAST Fuel Rails, Yank 3400, 3.91 Gear and TrueTrac, BMR Suspension, Foose Wheels, Heritage Grill

Paint by Countryside Customs

Built and Tuned By Speed Inc.

Comment

• Looks like every color was covered but white. Wish I could have gone. Maybe next year.
                  sigpic
                  2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                  Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Working...
                  X