Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill drove his car on a WET ROAD!
    sigpic
    2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
    Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FreakyFastFreddie View Post
      Bill drove his car on a WET ROAD!
      ...and through tractor mud and hay bails.
      Last edited by Toasty; 10-05-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for another great cruise Ray and Jill!! Had a blast as usual! Great to meet so many new people!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xello View Post
          ...and through tractor mud and hay bails.
          Yep . It was dry by my house when I left ! Oh well, it was suppose to stay dry all day, dang it.

I think I got around most of that mud and hay .just spent three hours on her first car wash. She will get another 2 hour wash on Tuesday and up on the rack she goes for some detailing. It will probably be an 8 hour cleanup job by the time I am done and then another couple hours rewaxing . . just part of the job of owning her.
          maybe Freddie will come over and help.

Comment

• We had a great time.. Thanks Ray and Jill for all he hard work.. Also thanks to Tiffany for the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
              Yep . It was dry by my house when I left ! Oh well, it was suppose to stay dry all day, dang it.

I think I got around most of that mud and hay .just spent three hours on her first car wash. She will get another 2 hour wash on Tuesday and up on the rack she goes for some detailing. It will probably be an 8 hour cleanup job by the time I am done and then another couple hours rewaxing . . just part of the job of owning her.
              maybe Freddie will come over and help.
              Wait for me Bill, I'll be right over with my 600 grit polishing pad.
              sigpic
              2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
              Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

• Thank you everyone for making this a great club event
                Even with a bad cold, I had a great time and it was fantastic to see a lot of new faces, as well as old. Ray & Jill, Just outstanding guys! You're hired!

Comment

• Another great C5G event, many thanks to Ray and Jill for all their hard work putting this together for all of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xello View Post
                    ...and through tractor mud an bails.
                    We'll just say "mud" for his sake

Comment

• A huge Thank You to all that contributed!

Comment

Working...
                      X