Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonamac Apple Orchard , October 6th

Copied from TigBaby's post

"I would like to go to Jonamac apple orchard in Malta ( Dekalb) on Oct 6. Sunday It is food truck weekend and a band will play Sunday afternoon. Stuff to do...apple picking, pumpkin picking, corn maze, cider house, play ground for kids. Excellent fresh apple donuts! They have had pumpkin cannons in the past. No admission or parking fee. You pay for what you do. Lots of parking on grass/gravel. I take the Camaro every year. Check out their website for more info.

I will be going that weekend and would love to have others join me."

Able to Attend : for the 6th

TigBaby
    Lawdog
    Kathy63
    gml1998
    Last edited by Lawdog; 10-06-2019, 09:07 PM.

Hi! Looks like the vote is for Sunday October 6. I will work on plans as soon as I get back home. Please mark your calendars!

Comment

Next up apple orchard! Who's in !?

Comment

Hi All! I still have no official plan. But I think we will take I88 out there. (If I can determine a better route-I will. I will talk to Vern.) We can have some meet up points depending on who is going. Thinking we start out around 10am so that it is not too early for anyone. We can make it there by 11:30 at the latest. Food truck start serving at 11am. Music starts at noon. We can eat, dance, pick apples and eat apple donuts! There is stuff for kids-check website. Hope you can make it.

Website: https://jonamacorchard.com/weekend_e...truck-weekend/

Comment

I just checked out their website again and this place sounds like alot of fun !
          They have:
          Apple orchard to pick several varieties of apples
          A Corn Maze
          A pumpkin patch pick your own or get prepicked by the store
          A store and Bakery that has Cider and Homemade Fudge & lots of other stuff
          A live Band
          Oct 5-6 is their Food Trucks weekend too, so you will have a plenty to eat .

Comment

Hello All - I am so, so sorry to report that I have to cancel Sunday's apple orchard event. As some of you know, my job has been horrendous. We now have an emergency implementation going on this weekend, and I will need to be online starting at about 11:30pm Saturday night until about 9am Sunday to monitor activity. Assuming everything goes well and it ends on time, I will then go to sleep. Again, I am very very sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by TigBaby View Post
              Hello All - I am so, so sorry to report that I have to cancel Sunday's apple orchard event. As some of you know, my job has been horrendous. We now have an emergency implementation going on this weekend, and I will need to be online starting at about 11:30pm Saturday night until about 9am Sunday to monitor activity. Assuming everything goes well and it ends on time, I will then go to sleep. Again, I am very very sorry.
              oh crap!
              maybe we can still go ?
              Or try and find something else to do?
              what do guys think?

Comment

i still want to go !

Comment

Hi all. Is the apple orchard still on for Sunday? I'd like to know because we're intrested. And what is the meeting point?

Thanks,
                  Carlos Cordero

Comment

Is this still happening, if so we need to know about what time please

Comment

I am still going I'm doing a little work right now and not at my computer what time do you guys want to leave at

Comment

I think we should meet at 10 o'clock somewhere

Comment

Let's meet at country donuts on lake st in Elgin at 10:30. How does that sound ?

Comment

I***8217;ll talk to Dave and see what he says for sure, he***8217;s back to working on Saturday***8217;s, but still not driving

Comment

see you tomorrow, i will be at the donut place at 10:30

Comment

Working...
                              X