September 11, 2022 Russell Military Museum tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 11, 2022 Russell Military Museum tour

Looks like people are too busy with other stuff right now so we will cancel this, the weather is also not looking good for sunday.
    I hope everyone is having a nice summer !

A Cruise to Russell Military Museum in Zion Il and Lunch afterwards

Russell Military Museum I hear is pretty cool to see, Tanks, jets...

So Bring your kids !

Leave time :
    Westin Hotel Itasca at 9:30

Arrive at 10:30 A.M.
    Russell Museum located at
    43363US 41 N
    Zion, IL
    Admission is
    $ 10 adults
    $ 5.00 kids

Leave Russell time 12:30 latest

Lunch afterwards at 1:30 at

Superdawg
    at 333 S. Milwaukee Ave.,
    Wheeling, I 60090

Attending :

Lawdog (1)
    Last edited by Lawdog; 09-05-2022, 11:12 PM.

Awesome new cruise, many have been asking for a cruise that would include Superdawg on Milwaukee ave, a 1950 drive in with great food.
    But first the Russell Military museum in Zion great place that is dedicated to the Military with such kool displays, tanks, planes all types weapons you can imagine, like on September 27th 2 T-38 Talons are being brought in for display, that would be cool to see and for a small fee per person you can take a tank ride up to four people can ride at once how awesome.
    Sign up join up dont miss a great time to see some American history followed by lunch at a historic drive in.

Comment

go sign up

Comment

Looks like people are enjoying their family lately in the weekends which is a good thing . And the weather looks not so good on Sunday so far .
        So we are going to cancel this event .
        If anyone has anything interesting that they would like to suggest to put togethor , please let me know or give me a call!

Comment

Working...
        X