Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Geneva Cruise, August 7, Sunday, 2022

Cancelled due to heavy rain forecast in lake Geneva between 10-2

10th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva - Sunday, August 7st , 2022 !

It's that time again. The 2022 Lake Geneva Cruise will be on
    Sunday, August 7th, 2022
    Xello has agreed to assist in planning the Route and to lead the Cruise and bringing some of the Wisconsin boys and girls along with him I am sure.
    A BIG THANK YOU TO XELLO !!

This is always a fun time and well attended.
    We had an amazing 53 Camaros for the 2015 cruise and over 30 in 2016 Cruise and 35 cars in 2019.
    Can we beat that? Is it possible?
    If you need to save a vacation day, this is one to save for.

DETAILS:

The Starting Line: The starting line this year will be at Mars Cheese Castle at 2800 W. Frontage Rd., Kenosha, WI. We are planning on starting the cruise just at 10;30 SHARP !, so you'll want to get there early so you can stock up on your cheese and be all set and ready to cruise.

The Cruise: We will cruise to Lake Geneva via country highways and tree lined Rustic Roads while admiring the Wisconsin scenery. Glacial hills and winding roads and a whole bunch of fun are included on the route. We will be travelling at a safe but brisk pace. We'll make two quick stops along the way; the first at Bushnell Park in Burlington for some photo-ops and the second in Lyons for a fuel stop. We should arrive in Lake Geneva approx ??.

The Pit Stop: Parking will be at the restaurant or we will be parking in the Eastview Elementary School parking lot which is usually completely empty and down the street a bit. I will follow up on this shortly. We are having lunch at the Gino's East restaurant which is right on the lake and close to downtown shopping. We will have a raffle for various door prizes during lunchtime. After lunch the rest of the afternoon will be yours to shop, take a boat tour or just explore beautiful Lake Geneva.

Soo if we do not get a firm committment by August 1, I will Not be reserving any space at Ginos East. I need people to sign up and pay or there will be no lunch .

Lunch Details:
    FOR DUES PAYING MEMBERS
    Gino's East of Lake Geneva. $15 per person, $7.50 for kids 12 and under for all DUES PAYING MEMBERS
    includes a pizza buffet, salads and non-alcoholic beverages, taxes included.
    The actual cost is More this time but the Club or Lawdog will subsidize DUES PAYING MEMBERS to keep the number at $15 per person.

HOWEVER
    Non-DUES PAYING MEMBERS will have to pay $19 for adults and $10.00 for kids 12 and under, So pay your dues and then sign up for the trip!! We have alot of things planed this year where you will be glad you paid your dues.

I need you to, please pay in advance using the PayPal links that C5G/CNG has set up for us.
    That will really help with organization because we have to sign a contract with the restaurant and I need to know what our monetary exposure is EARLY !
    After all, I aint made of money man !
    You may still pay when you arrive at Mars Cheese factory if absolutely necessary but I want to make sure we have seating for everyone so we need to know EARLY unless you like to stand when you eat ! LOL
    Thank you for your understanding.

Please prepay for lunch using these links:

Lake Geneva Adult Ticket KID Ticket - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=ZLQGSWQBZ7AN4

Lake Geneva Adult Ticket - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=W9NRDCVBF6RLJ

Lake Geneva NON MEMBER Ticket - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=MLXHN669MYRC2

You will select the number of people attending, and also click the link to enter your forum name in the notes.

Very important that it would be best if you buy your lunch tickets when you sign up so we have sufficient funds for the reservation at Gino's East for lunch.
    This will help out tremendously if you buy your lunch ticket NOW so we can advise the restaurant accordingly.
    We want to avoid having to collect any money on the day of the event!!!

Seating and subsidies may be limited so sign up to reserve your spot and remember to pay your dues first, THANKS !

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT WHEN WE COMMIT TO THE RESTAURANT THEY WILL HAVE TO BE PAID.
    DAILY DRIVERS IF NECESSARY at the back of the line.

Please let me know if you will be participating in the cruise and how many will be included for lunch (please note if any are children).
    ====================

Cruise Participants (lunch, adults/kids):

1) Xello (1)
    2) Lawdog (1) (paid) and eating

3) Clark Griswald (2)
    4) Saucy Salsa (1)
    5) Kathy 63 (2)
    6) Gml 1998
    (2)
    Last edited by Lawdog; 08-24-2022, 09:42 AM.

PLEASE sign up early to keep this on the schedule , no exceptions !

Comment

Hi I will do cruise but will skip lunch cause I have to get home. Thanks!

Comment

You tell'em I'm coming and Hells coming with me!!
        2013 AGM M6 ZL1
        sigpic
        life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

I have sent an invitation to a few other car clubs for this event today we will see what their response will be

Comment

We will be there!

Comment

Unfortunately my car will not be ready. It is still at the shop getting ceramic coated. Sigh...

Comment

We are watching the weather forecast
                Check back tomorrow at 1:00 PlEase

Comment

We will make a determination by noon today

Comment

Unfortunately there is a 6070% chance of rain between 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock in Lake Geneva and it is calling for heavy rain. Therefore it would be prudent to cancel this event and reschedule for another day. I am very sorry for those of you who are planning on attending but it cannot be helped. Stay tune for further scheduling changes when we will replan

Comment

Working...
                    X