X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Season Schedule

Chicagoland Camaro Club needs you !

We are working on the 2023 schedule, but we want to plan things YOU want to do.

Please enter your suggestions here !

The warm weather will be here before you know it, so help out !

Make this place enjoyable for all and get involved. PLEASE.

All suggestions are welcome.

Lawdog
    Last edited by Lawdog; 07-30-2023, 09:25 PM.

Where***8217;s the season opener? That***8217;s our 40th anniversary I***8217;m not sure we***8217;ll be in town

Comment

I will suggest Superdawg in Wheeling, ample parking for everyone and of course the gun range In Wisconsin. I?m out of town July 20 to Aug 6 so please don***8217;t schedule these during that time if they are a go.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KATHY63 View Post
        Where***8217;s the season opener? That***8217;s our 40th anniversary I***8217;m not sure we***8217;ll be in town
        Blah Blah Blah

You always got an excuse , LOL

40 WOW thats a big number !

Comment

Originally posted by SS MMXI View Post
          I will suggest Superdawg in Wheeling, ample parking for everyone and of course the gun range In Wisconsin. I?m out of town July 20 to Aug 6 so please don***8217;t schedule these during that time if they are a go.
          Okay . I will keep that in mind.

Comment

New ideas, new ideas , new ideas ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rte 66 festival in Springfield, September I believe.
              2013 AGM M6 ZL1
              sigpic
              life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Lawdog unfortunately I no longer have my Camaro, Yes... I know went to the darkside. We now have a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT 426 Hemi tribute and 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT392. That said I do still keep an eye on the forum, always enjoyed the activity and the members great group. Here is a thought for an activity my wife is working part time at Abbey Farms in Aurora they have been increasing their activities and the restaurant there and are now talking about having some car shows during the late spring - summer. Maybe this would be something for C5G to do is have a Camaro event?
                2012 Camaro Convertible SS2 SLP ZL560
                1 of 1 Silver Ice / Black Interior / Supercharged 560 HP / Auto/ Hurst Shifter / Brembos / SLP Springs / Loudmouth II/ Lexani 22 inch / P Zero Nero 265ZR30-22 and 315ZR25-22. and a bunch of other stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSZL560 View Post
                  Lawdog unfortunately I no longer have my Camaro, Yes... I know went to the darkside. We now have a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT 426 Hemi tribute and 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT392. That said I do still keep an eye on the forum, always enjoyed the activity and the members great group. Here is a thought for an activity my wife is working part time at Abbey Farms in Aurora they have been increasing their activities and the restaurant there and are now talking about having some car shows during the late spring - summer. Maybe this would be something for C5G to do is have a Camaro event?
                  The dodge cars are real nice too ! If I had a bigger garage I would consider owning one of those as well. The two door was always a mean looking car.
                  Thanks for the idea . Sounds like it could be a good time and we can get your dodge group to join our camaro group there

Comment

Thanks will keep you posted on dates as they start to come together, they may also be looking at Double K to MC it.

Here is a way to increase your space
                    Attached Files
                    2012 Camaro Convertible SS2 SLP ZL560
                    1 of 1 Silver Ice / Black Interior / Supercharged 560 HP / Auto/ Hurst Shifter / Brembos / SLP Springs / Loudmouth II/ Lexani 22 inch / P Zero Nero 265ZR30-22 and 315ZR25-22. and a bunch of other stuff
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSZL560 View Post
                      Thanks will keep you posted on dates as they start to come together, they may also be looking at Double K to MC it.

Here is a way to increase your space
                      I wish i had a high ceiling like that , unfortunately no

Comment

Originally posted by clark grizwald View Post
                        Rte 66 festival in Springfield, September I believe.
                        The cars, the music, the fun and the nostalgia that the Internationa Mother Road Festival along Route 66 has brought to generations return each year by rolling into historic downtown Springfield, the last weekend of September. One of the best festivals features over 1000 cars in its car show, don't miss this event!

September 22 - 24, 2023
                        Downtown Springfield, IL

We'll be there. Hope to see some of you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KATHY63 View Post
                          Congrats Dave and Kathy on 40 years. In a couple months (May 4th) is our 49th anniversary. It sure went by fast.
                          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
                          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
                          sigpic
                          1.719-60 FT
                          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Thank You!!

Comment

Hello everyone,

New to the forums. 2013 ZL1 . Heres the 2023 schedule for Lockport, IL car shows on Monday night. August 14th is specifically Camaro night. Downtown lockport has tons of great restaurants and bars!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X