Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEASON OPENER, VILLA OLIVIA, MAY 7, 2023 Brunch

Villa Olivia Annual Brunch , May 7, 2023

A Breakfast meet and meeting at Villa Olivia Country Club on Route 20 (lake st.) and rt 59 in Bartlett.
    11:00 A.M.

COME EARLIER and HANG OUT SO WE CAN EAT AT 11:00, IF YOU CAN

They put out a really big Breakfast Buffet, with Omelettes and waffles, chicken, beef, deserts,... At 10:00-1:30

The price last year was $18.95 for adults and kids ages 6-10 is $11.95 and below that age is $4.95.

They will reserve for us a bunch of tables in the main dining room .
    This is a sit down Brunch and you must have a reservation to eat so I need an accurate head count if you are signing up tell me how many people !!
    THEY ARE EXCITED TO HAVE US BACK THERE AGAIN !

Parking will be reserved for us, I am going there early in the morning to accomplish that, and we have the managements cooperation on the parking arrangements. So it should be a great photo op with all our babies lined up. There are going to be a bunch of really nice cars to see at this event with a boatload of modifications in some of them so if you just bought your car, you can get some nice ideas to copy. (did I say that ! Sorry guys)

The smell of Omelletes cooking, bacon sizzling, coffee steaming and raw fuel burning in the parking lot with just a whisper of that carnuba wax flowing in the breeze ,what more could you ask for !
    Sign up , Or you could just leave your car in the garage while the rest of us have some

I will be there to sign you up and give you any info. Club T shirts (as supplies last) club window decals....

AND

Stay tuned for possible door prizes if some peeps donate some stuff,

Children are welcome and encouraged since C5G members are all children anywhoo.
    This event is NOT a rain or shine event and is subject to cancellation if it appears to be a good rain, ie more then a sprinkle in the air. If it does sprinkle, participants are required to bring one micro fiber Towell each and assist Lawdog in drying off his car, OH did I say that, just kidding, YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY CAR !.
    This event is subject to cancellation for any valid reason, but it better be a Darn good one.
    If necessary, Rain date would be May 14, 2023 . Sunday.
    As usual, to check on Rain cancellations, check 3 days before , (Thursday), and 1 day before (Saturday) or three hours before. We will always keep you advised of our plans.

If you need window stickers, cards, T-Shirts, we should have all that available for you at this event.

Club Business will be open for discussion at this event . If you have something to say or suggest, sign up and come on down !

DISCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO PAY ANNUAL DUES $ 5 off if paid at Villa Olivia !!

This event is subject to cancellation if not enough people sign up.

[B]Attending:

Lawdog (1)
    Clark Grizwald (1)
    Cordero70 (2)
    Survey Orange (1)
    Gml 1998 (2)
    Last edited by Lawdog; 05-02-2023, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I'll b there
      2013 AGM M6 ZL1
      sigpic
      life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Is it that time already for the CNG/C5G season opener !! Sunday May 7th Villa Olivia is the place to be for a show shine and brunch first meeting of the 2023 season
        Come on sign up have an enjoyable lunch with your Camaro friends

Comment

Reservations are made so hurry and sign up to save yourself a spot !

Comment

85 and sunny for Sunday's season opener !

Comment

I***8217;ll be there for the meet, not lunch

Comment

If you missed the season opener well then you missed a good time ! Weather was perfect !
                Food was great , and good time to see some old friends !
                Last edited by Lawdog; 05-07-2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I forgot to take pictures sorry . I just have a few pics when we were leaving of a few cars .
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Lawdog; 05-07-2023, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X