This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th gen sightings/ cardings

While I dropped off my Impala at Wolf Chevrolet in Naperville today to be worked on I met a new owner of a beautiful CGM with flat black stripes. :bananen_smilies024:
    I handed him one of the C5G cards I had and invited him to visit us on the web. He metioned that he has a buddy with a Camaro as well and was interested in a road trip. Well I certainly invited him to the group of us that will be traveling down to GA in April. Hope he visits. He seems like a nice guy.
    Last edited by DarkSS; 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM.

Sweet, Hopefully he shows up on here....
    CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

I handed one out before the Snow storm to a Red LT in Oswego. I was able to talk to her..(Jan) and she said she will look at the site. She talked with me for a second and liked the IOM color as it was the first time she was able to see it in person. Hope she joins.
      2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Tim and I ran into a CGM 2SS in my neighborhood on our way back from Milwaukee. We gave the guy a card and he said he would check us out as well. He had the car 4 hours and loves it.

Comment

I would like to be able to hand out cards how can I get them?
          G-MAN

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSS View Post
            Tim and I ran into a CGM 2SS in my neighborhood on our way back from Milwaukee. We gave the guy a card and he said he would check us out as well. He had the car 4 hours and loves it.
            NICE! Now I wish I would have met ya guys down there instead of in Gurnee!
            CLICK THE LINK!-----> 2nd Annual Central IL Camaro Meet AND Drag Day---May 21st <-----CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
              PM me your email and I will send you a word document template for Avery business Cards. #8376. All you need to do is buy a box and run it through your printer.

Marc

Comment

I just caught my first tonight! She had, I think, a SIM LT/RS. She already had a card for the Illinois Camaro Club and seems really into the Camaro!

She got hers in May and has had several problems from day one (body panel fitment was one). Gaps were really uneven. Never heard about anyone with this before.

She did said that her dealer has been good through it all and also mentioned potentially trading it in for a Hendrick Motorsports 25th Anniversary Callaway!

Hope to see her around here soon!

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                  PM me your adress and I'll mail you some.

Comment

I gave a card to a 2010 Camaro owner I met on I-65 at a rest stop just south of Indianapolis. Met Darrell and invited him to visit us on the web and told him about the trip down south in April. Real nice guy. Hopefully he will check us out. He just purchased his Grey Camaro.... it looked sweet.

Comment

I saw a CGM in a parking lot but then realized that I was out of cards. Good thing I just ordered 1000 today!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSS View Post
                        I saw a CGM in a parking lot but then realized that I was out of cards. Good thing I just ordered 1000 today!
                        Well, it would have been a good thing if you had ordered them and received them today, rather than just ordering them today. Now you missed out on one!

Comment

Left a card on a guys Black w/ White Rally's... He was heading to class as I was leaving, right around when his class was starting so I didn't stop him. But left a card and mentioned that a Bloomington-Normal meet was in progress!

Comment

5th gen sightings/ cardings

If you have ran into a fellow 5th gen owner and referred them or passed along a C5G card, post up here!

Comment

The Camaros are out today. I saw 2 Yellow on I-355 Southbound. I was Northbound so couldn't give them cards. But spotted a very sharp Orange Maro parked right outside my apartment. Oh! Wait! That was Steve coming by to pick up his Borla exhaust. Nice meeting you Steve.:shakehands:
                              A Penny saved...Well, Now I'm out of Pennies.

2SS RS 6M - Showstoppers custom CAI, custom Engine covers, LED Side Markers, Red LED Engine & Footwell lighting, Dual color Halo's & Fogs, Windows Tinted, Showstoppers Spoiler & Front Diverter, Heritage Grille, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle back Exhaust, American Racing Torq Thrust Rims.

Comment

Working...
                              X