Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hello All,
    Just dropping in to introduce myself and say hello. I recently purchased a 2015 1LE and am excited to get involved with the club. I also have a 1949 chevy pickup that I have had since I was 15 yrs old unfortunately its it not running the greatest right now. Anyhow look forward to meeting ya this year. Winter is killing me.
    Attached Files

Thanks for posting you have two beautiful vehicles, youll have fun here
    Cant wait to meet you at an up coming event, 2019 is going to be an awesome car season

Comment

Woah the Camaro is real tough looking love it And the truck is beyond words beautiful . It's got some neat curves I like it. You should talk with Clark Griswold U2 have a lot in common!

Comment

Kool rides and the truck is a five window.......It was nice meeting you, welcome.

Comment

Welcome!
          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
          sigpic
          1.719-60 FT
          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Welcome of the group.

joe...
            2015 2SS/RS Vert Comm. Edition/Indy Family Festival
            ARH LTH/HFC, RDP Tune, Legato Mufflers, K&N Blackhawk CAI, Bigworm Blackout kit, Phantom Grills

Comment

Working...
            X