Long time no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see

I see a couple of members still on the site from the beginning. Just thought I'd stop and say hello to all. I live in Indiana now, run the entire state of Hoots now. Still got my Camaro 180k. Moved to a Tahoe as my daily drive. Modding it out just like the old days. Let me know if you are ever out my way. 3 of my stores are very close to Chicago.
    Thanks Geo
    Attached Files
    sigpic

And this is my little George - this guy has taken up all my time the last 5 years.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RKFDGEO View Post
      And this is my little George - this guy has taken up all my time the last 5 years.
      What a cutie! Do you ever go to the Schererville Hooters? If so we will have to come by and see you!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the picture. Glad you having fun with him !
        I hope we can meet up with you soon at one of your places. That would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
          Thanks for sharing the picture. Glad you having fun with him !
          I hope we can meet up with you soon at one of your places. That would be fun.
          Hell yeah ….MERRILLVILLE, IN. HOOTERS!
          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
          sigpic
          1.719-60 FT
          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Yes Schererville is one of my restaurants, I'm there every couple weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep Merrillville also - same thing
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X