This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Detail Special

For those looking for our 4 Step Finish reconditioning special We will be doing a 10% discount on Details from 4/20/14 - 6/30/14. Those of you who Saw Ted Paulson and Jim Kinneys vehicles know what our 4 step can do for a finish.

Just to review what our 4 Step is :This process will eliminate surface scratches, die back and lessen factory orange peel. This 4 step process takes a day and a half to complete. The vehicle is machine buffed with three different compounds and pads, then hand washed and waxed. This process costs $399.00, C5G members can take advantage of a 10% discount through June 30, 2014. Please call to schedule appointment. (not valid with any other offers)

30W170 Butterfield Rd
    Warrenville, Il 60555

Phone 630-393-6665
    Hours M-F 8:00am - 7:30pm
    Sat By Appointment but usually from 11am - 1pm
    Last edited by Countryside Customs; 04-11-2014, 07:28 PM.

Wonderful process and a remarkable result. I highly recommend it. I wish I would have done it sooner. People always comment on the finish and shine.

Thanks to Steve and Countryside Customs!!!!

Jim
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    L99 to LS3 Conversion, Speed Inc Comp Cam, SLP LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Roto Fab CAI, FAST 102 Manifold, Nick Williams 102 TB, FAST Fuel Rails, Yank 3400, 3.91 Gear and TrueTrac, BMR Suspension, Foose Wheels, Heritage Grill

Paint by Countryside Customs

Built and Tuned By Speed Inc.

Comment

Where is the shop located?

Comment

I added our address to the post I apologize I meant to add that to the post.

Comment

The shop is just west of Rt. 59 on Butterfield Road on the north side of the road. And for those of you that talk about getting done, do it you will love it. You will be amazed at your car's finish after it's done.
          sigpic
          2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Steve, would that discount include my corvette?
            Attached Files
            2010 2SS INFERNO ORANGE, M6, LS3
            ROTO FAB CAI
            TSP LONG TUBE HEADERS
            TVS 2300 SUPERCHARGER
            CORSA SPORT EXHAUST
            SPEED INC TUNE
            560 RWHP

Comment

Same question, price for my 2014 Corvette, I am also looking to tint. Job you did on my Camaro tint job was great, so why not do the Vette also.

Comment

Yes if you are in the club we can do it for any of your vehicles

Comment

I will be dropping off my car there in the begining of May for a couple of things to start the season out right.
                  Last edited by KYSMYSS; 04-29-2014, 05:37 PM.
                  sigpic
                  2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Bump
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X