Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countryside customs

Welcome our newest sponsor. COUNTRYSIDE CUSTOM to the C5G/CNG club
    For all your collision and customizing needs plus detailing. Always quality work.
    Thanks Steve for your support.

A Big Shout out to our New Sponsor, Countryside Customs !

Steve at Countryside has done some great work on our Member Cars in years past.
    We are very happy he is back as a sponsor.

Looking forward to a Cars and Coffee event at his shop soon so he can show us what he can do for our members!

Remember, Countryside does work on your daily drivers too !

Comment

They have worked on my camaro a couple of times. Great bunch of people!

Comment

What do they specialize for the most part?

Comment

Originally posted by Gee View Post
          What do they specialize for the most part?
          For me, they've done body work and my silver stripes.

Comment

Did a paint correction on mine 5 years ago and transformed my paint to an amazing finish.

Comment

I need a paint correction and ceramic coating.
              '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
              Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
              sigpic
              1.719-60 FT
              11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
              Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosierguy View Post
                I need a paint correction and ceramic coating.
                Go see them then, It seems that everyone saids they do good work.

Comment

Countryside customs does a great job, give him a call..

Comment

Let's remember as winter is approaching that countryside customs can fix your daily driver if you get in the fender bender!
                    And winter is a good time to get some of those mods done on your Camaro why you're not driving it.
                    Please support our sponsors !

Comment

It's springtime and that means you want to turn your attention to that girl in your garage so take her to our great sponsor countryside customs for a little attention !

Comment

A big shout out to Steve at Countryside Customs for renewing their Sponsorship.

Thank you so much, We really appreciate the support of out Sponsors.

Steve and his crew do great work on your daily drivers and your camaros. Please make sure you patronize his shop. He does alot more then just body work and paint.
                        Need the car buffed out or some ceramic coating, He is your guy !

Comment

Protect the paint on your daily driver for the winter.
                          Go see steve at countryside and ask him about his paint protection products.

and if you get into a small or big fender bender this year on those slippery roads, he can fix you right up again !

Tell him C5G sent you !

Comment

This would be a good time to give Steve a call at countryside and schedule to take care of some of those blemishes on your bumper or hood that have been driving you crazy,

Comment

I want to give a BIG THANKS to Countryside Customs for renewing their sponsorship !

Countryside does quality work on your daily drivers and your Camaro.

So if you need to spruce up that daily driver of maybe you have a few dings or dents to repair, please keep them in mind for all your bodywork needs.

Next time your in a small fender bender, remember Countryside can fix you up like new again in no time at all.

Thanks Steve !

Comment

Working...
                              X