Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor - Sunrise Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor - Sunrise Chevrolet

Everybody, please welcome our newest club sponsor, Sunrise Chevrolet! Many of you have either bought a vehicle from Sunrise, or have had service performed at Sunrise, though there are many more that haven't - if you're in need of a vehicle or vehicle service, please consider supporting our sponsor! Watch for Sunrise related events and happenings soon!

Do we have a contact there?

Comment

Originally posted by JokerKojack View Post
      Do we have a contact there?
      Indeed, we do -

Jeff Hrubec
      Service Director
      Sunrise Chevrolet
      630-942-8300 ext 2162

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

they're ~5min from me, pass them all the time on North Ave. Welcome!

2015 Camaro 2ss, NicKey Performance built/tuned

Comment

Welcome, this should make life easier.

Comment

Just want thank the club for giving us the chance to sponsor. I look forward to working with the members and seeing everyone at the up coming events this year.

Comment

Welcome Sunrise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny@SunriseChevrolet View Post
                  Just want thank the club for giving us the chance to sponsor. I look forward to working with the members and seeing everyone at the up coming events this year.
                  As Jeff mentioned, we are happy to be able to contribute to this Club. If we can help with parts and/or service on not only your Camaro, but any vehicle that is in the family, please don't hesitate to call on us.

Mike Hogan
                  Parts Manager
                  Sunrise Chevrolet

Comment

Great! Glad to are we have you on board. Look forward to a fantastic relationship! Welcome!
                    2012 VR 1LT RS
                    Custom 45th Anniversary stripes
                    Flow Master Axle Back
                    Some Lighting Mods
                    REDHOT12

Comment

Just so all of the members know that is where I bought my Camaro from in 2009 and they are a great dealer to work with. Jeff and Mike will definately help you anyway possible and they have done so ever since I got my car. Glad that they are a sponsor, WELCOME!
                      P.S. I will be in there soon for an oil change.
                      sigpic
                      2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Working...
                      X