Thank you Sunrise Chevrolet !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Sunrise Chevrolet !

Thank you Sunrise Chevrolet for pledging to renew your sponsorship this week.!
    We at C5G/CNG appreciate your dedication and support!

Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
    Thank you Sunrise Chevrolet for pledging to renew your sponsorship this week.!

We at C5G/CNG appreciate your dedication and support!

The Boys at sunrise are awesome [emoji122]

Comment

Thank you Sunrise Chevrolet for committing to renewing your sponsorship. We appreciate your support here at the Chicagoland Camaro Club and will encourage our members to patronize your business !

Comment

Remember that you can take care of those car repairs, tire rotations or new tires and oil changes while your stuck at home, just call and make an appointment at your local C5G sponsor dealership closest to your home !

Comment

We are considered an essential business so if you have any service needs for any make or model please let me know so I can help, we are running at reduced hours monday through friday 8-5 and saturdays 7-3

Dan

Comment

i will see you soon, need an oil change on the camaro after i burn off a tank of gas , soon i hope !

Comment

A Big shout out to SunRise Chevrolet for renewing their advertisement and sponsorship.
              Make sure you visit our sponsors with your daily drivers for oil changes, tire rotations and Tune Ups !

Comment

Thanks Sunrise and Thanks Dan!

Comment

visit sunrise chevy this saturday, July 10, 2021, for the car show. Even if you cant stay all ay, sign up so we try and save a space for you in our section please ! its a gret car show and they raise money for a good cause

Comment

2022 and sunrise is ready to support our club again !

Let's show our appreciation and get your daily drivers over there for some oil changes and tire rotations and tune ups !!

Cant wait for next year's car show that sunrise puts on .

Comment

Make sure you get your daily drivers ready for the snow, change the oil, windshield wipers, tire rotation, snow tires, tune ups, anti-freeze change fluid, etc., get it done at our sponsors !

Comment

The Heat is going to play tricks on your car batteries and wear out your brakes quicker. Remember, even if your doing the job yourself, they have original equipement rotors and pads and batteries in their parts department. Just give them a call and pick it up !

And their service dapartment are always willing to assist a Camaro owner. They work on more then just Chevrolets at Sunrise Chevy too. Any GM car

Comment

Working...
                        X